Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jenjin

Rose Petals, Marshmallows, and Afterglow Hair Gloss

A sweet, sexy scent for when you want to get some, just finished getting some, or want to smell like you got some.

Katrina Van Tassel in hair gloss form. Creamy, pink, sugary vanilla rose. This is now my second favorite gloss behind So You Are A Princess, and I’m buying several more backups 

First ever review I've left on the forum! To second Grim , it's a wonderful sugary, creamy, and certainly PINK rose scent. Something in this is slightly mentholated or minty in the bottle and upon fresh application. Ive never smelled bpals rose note or used a hair gloss so idk if that comes with the territory. Personally I'm choosing to assume thats part of the afterglow interpretation because to me it makes the scent glow like sunlight on silk. It feels playfully venusian in nature,  I can see myself lounging about on some silky pillows in a fancy nightgown lazily munching on rose infused marshmallows letting the powdered sugar fall haphazardly upon myself. The hair gloss itself has been absolutely wonderful for defining and smoothing my poor box dyed curls.

Mmmh. Pink pink pink pinky pink. Pink marshmallows and pink roses with pink sugar and maybe even a dollop of pink whipped cream. I am never not slathered in oil- body, hair, clothes and linens, all of it is covered in BPAL smellz- and this has been the #1 recently. it’s really, really good. I too need several backups- it’s just that damn good. I can’t wait for my hair to get down to my mid-back- imagine 3 feet of curly black hair scented like lovely marshmallows and roses….. now i’m rambling. 

Get this: If u like SWEET, PINK, ROSE. 

Sillage: Strong- people smell it from feet away from you.

Longevity: 7-8 ish hours? It clings to clothes and sheets much longer.

Upon application, I got sweet vanilla like rose. Very Katrina, with afterglow which smelled, errr, smutty. Not like Smut, but...smut. :nervous: Throughout the day, the afterglowy bits tame down about 90%, and I'm left with gorgeous sweet rosey, vanillowy marshmallow. I don't get that plastic edge marshmallow can have on occasion, and yeah this is pretty, pretty.