Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Jasmine tea and lapsang souchong, white ginger, clove bud, soft lichen, osmanthus buds, green patchouli, and amber.

Edited by Jenjin

Beautiful scent. Very high end orient perfume smell that turns softly sensual.

The opening is straight jasmine tea, which is one of my favorite scents in the world. Then it enters its green/ginger phase as the jasmine tea cools. As it dries down it gets warm/clovey, ambery and green.

This scent morphs so much from beginning to end. Starts out jasmine tea and ends in amber/clove. 

It maintains most of the notes all the way through, each stage shifting prominence. This is a great scent. I am kind of obsessed. I’ve worn it three days in a row now. 

Grassy green jasmine tea. Deep down it has an almost vetiver like note which makes sense because of the lapsung souchong. There's a little soapiness, maybe the ginger. It's like tea and some high quality, odd, partially burnt Japanese incense sticks left in a box with a few spices and soaps. Not bad, but this isn't for me.

Edit: Aging helped remove the occasional soapiness. This may, in fact, be for me.

Edited by patina

In the beginning, it's a grassy bitter green freshie. After some time the tea note comes out while the jasmine is pretty faint. A green tea/ patch / forest fae like scent