Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Salty driftwood, seafoam ambergris, white vetiver, marine lichen, and ocean spray.

I went back and forth on Cat Stealing a Fish because vetiver and I don't always get along, but this blend is perfect.

I'm getting mostly salty driftwood (emphasis on the salt) and ocean spray. It's aquatic without going too soapy or floral, and it's anchored well by the driftwood, ambergris, and vetiver. 

I am delighted by this one. I am a coastal person at heart and this makes me feel like I have a little bit of it with me.

As you can probably guess from the notes, this is quite salty. Wet, it kinda smells like white floral ocean potpourri but any hints of floral notes soften down significantly as it dries. It is still a little floral, but the other notes are strong enough that it doesn't bother me. The vetiver is so smooth and maybe a little smoky. The vetiver and the lichen give this a distinctly green tinge, but not really in a grassy way. It's like how I would want kelp to smell.

This is a nice aquatic. I agree with tigermilking, I don't think it leans too floral or too soapy. If you missed out on Hagstone, this is a nice substitute without the tobacco.

First on this is definitely on the saltier side, and with the vetiver and moss it almost pushes into oceanic body wash territory for me. On me it softens immediately into a fresh sea breeze; it reminds me of a softer, slightly sweeter A Hundred Years Ago. I think the ambergris is giving this slight warmth and sweetness. The overall effect for me is a soft pale sea green colour. A lovely soft aquatic!

Cat Stealing A Fish smells like a mashup of Bath and Body Works' Ocean and their OG Sea Island Cotton fragrances. 
Starts out all super salty, chilly aquatic, like a cold dip in the ocean, and then a powdery, warm interpretation of driftwood and ambergris begins to take over.  It makes me think of white linen on a clothesline, whipping around in the breeze, while ocean waves crash nearby.  The vetiver and lichen don't come out at all to my nose, and I've worn this several times now.

Powdery, clean, salty aquatic.  I wish it were less powdery on me, but it's still a pleasant aquatic that doesn't turn to outright soap.