Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Snap! Snap! Sugar crystals and tart candies with a splash of red musk.

My bottle has had a couple of weeks to rest, and I'm glad I went straight to FS! This is a playful, flirty sort of blend, and it reminds me of a pink to red ombre color. It's bright, sweet, and tart, but it's grounded nicely by the red musk as a base. It's a bit fruity, too, and makes me think of sweetened pomegranate candies. I think this will be a fun warm weather scent, and I'm glad I got a bottle! 

Holy g-string, I love this scent. It might seem "Sweet Tarty" in the bottle, but on, it's so intensely beautifully mandarin with a dab of heady incense and maybe a teeeensy bit of sugar that I want to keep my nose on my arm to smell and smell. It's not toothache sweet, though it has a sweetness like the scent that rises when you pull apart a juicy orange and get a little spray out of it. It's not bitter from the rind, instead it goes straight to rich and heady.

I say "keep my nose on my arm" because unfortunately, my skin eats all scents except cinnamon, so I installed a rollerball and slathered this alllll over, including the ends of my hair, collarbones, chest, stomach, behind my ears, back of my neck, and it's not too strong for me. Skin chemistry thing. I don't mind reapplying frequently to keep getting that heady deliciousness.