Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Wolf Moon: Lupine Musk & Ambrette Seed Hair Gloss

this smells soooo good. fresh from the mailbox so an unrested impression. it’s definitely very musky and well-blended. there’s something almost camphoraceous when wet, but it warms up as it dries so it’s like a little hint of forest in some fur. i feel like i’m getting hints of dried grasses, hay, and flowers as well as this dries but nothing is coming out strongly as a recognizable or dominant note (definitely a musky scent and not a floral/green scent but like those may some part of the musk). just super well blended musk with a touch of sweet powderiness. i applied a test patch like a perfume on my wrist and can’t stop huffing it

Edited by DiZZysTARdust

I bought this specifically so I could understand what amberette seed smells like.

The HG is lightly citrusy (a touch of lime?) and greenness and powdery on top of the musk.

I like it, but this is another I'm not sure how much I'd wear it.

Edited by Biocarbons

This is not the brown hued shaggy thing I was expecting.

The lupine musk is reading far more blue toned than I imagined, it is a clean musk, chilly and stone-like with a hint at something aquatic. The ambrette used is overtaken a bit, less in the musk category than the mallow one, adding a hint of green cognac and sweetness.  While not the dirty wild thing I was expecting to pair well with That 'Ere Wolf, it IS gorgeous.  

Altogether this is more of a seductive silver bullet scent than a shaggy fur one, complex and beautifully suited for all day wear. 

Holy smokes this is pretty! It's the cuddly, warm, version of Maple Leaves, Golden Moss, and Amber, with less sweet maple leaves. It's even more musky, and quite similar to the sweet musk used in ML,GM,&A. It is soft brown/grey, light green in hue, where the other is golden, red, and sparkling, with greenery peaking through (not green pepper or dead leaves, very distinct). They would layer beautifully. It's gender neutral. Basically a light brown grey musk. The picture it is giving me is some sort of creature in Middle Earth that has clean fur and is on the good side, or a gentlemen in grey who exhudes warmth, who feels fair and looks fair.

Although this has a soft, cuddly side, it is not animalic and stanky at all, which was what I was expecting. It's very clean and wearable and not in a soapy way. I'm considering a backup of ML and a full of this before they leave.