Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jenjin

Vintage Mrs. Clause Blow Mold

A shell of milky plastic encasing fond memories of bread pudding with strawberry cream,
illuminated from within by 40 watts of glowing amber.

Edited by Jenjin

This reminds me of a grown up strawberry shortcake kind of scent. It’s very pretty and the strawberry note is sweet but not too juicy so it plays nice with the pudding aspect. Not much amber but that’s probably what’s making it seem more grown and lovely. Lower throw and staying power. 🍓

Edited by vanilla323

This kind of made me sick to my stomach when I first tried it, the way a lot of gourmand Possets perfumes do. Days later, it's much more bearable, but I'm still not a fan of the bread pudding mixed with strawberry. There's a buttery, dense, almost savory aspect to it that's just not agreeing with me.

It might be my imagination, but hours into the drydown, it leaves an almost lace-like vanilla, like Daybreak and many others do. I'm definitely fine with that part but not willing to go through the stages that have the actual scent notes.

This is mostly about the strawberry cream and plastic, backed by a light breadiness. I don't get a distinct bread pudding note, and the strawberry in the cream smells like a strawberry jam.

I like the strawberry, but could do with more bread pudding and less plastic. The amber was not noticeable on me.

Edited by doomsday_disco