Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Be good, or Krampus will toss you in a river! Sinister red musk, black leather, dusty rags, and wooden switches.

Happy SEVENTEENTH ANNIVERSARY to our Krampus perfume!

This scent is anything BUT jolly! Draped with chains and bells, wielding both whip and rod, this rag-clad, horned, red-skinned, soot-covered leering creature is both the companion and the antithesis of rosy-cheeked and ebullient Kris Kringle. He is called by many names, and, in a myriad of cultures, he is seen with different robes and faces, but he is nevertheless always a sinister and fearsome instrument of Santa’s wrath: he wields a switch on all irredeemably naughty children before tossing them into his large black sack and whisking them away.

Edited by Jenjin

I picked up Krampus right when the Yules dropped and fell immediately in love. 

Fragrant wood, leather, and musk. There is undeniably a dusty component to this as well, lingering just around the edges. It's an incredibly sexy scent, dark without being heavy. If you hugged someone wearing this, you'd want to breathe them in deeply. 

It's sensual and sophisticated with just a little bit of strut. 

One day, my husband chose to put this on and it was heavenly on him as well. It hadn't for some reason occurred to me that this could be a masculine scent. When my husband pointed out that it was "named after a guy", I helpfully corrected that Krampus is a creature - and I'm certainly one of those! :laugh:

Very wearable and sexy on every gender and any creature of the mischievous sort. A scent that makes you want to sip an old fashioned and crack a whip. I might buy a backup before our Yules disappear.