Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Butterscotch and Candy Gummy Witch

On me, that burnt coffee note does not play nice with the apple gummies note. Though, the coffee not does go away, but leaving an also apple gummy one note. It ends up smelling like one just opened a bag of sour apple gummy worms. It's too sweet and artificial for my tastes.

This one was a surprise love for me. Unfortunately the burnt coffee is not as prominent as I would like it to be on me, but I'm very pleased with it as is. It's all apple gummies and yummy sweet butterscotch with a little je ne sais quoi from the coffee beans in the back- there's not much to say about it that the description hasn't already said, but if it sounds good to you, you can't go wrong imo. This one is so much fun!!

This sounded so unique and discordant that I just had to try it. It also conjured up the distinct image of the witch from the Tales From the Darkside Series pilot, furthering my excitement. 

...and it's a really pleasant combination! It almost reminds me of caramel apple pops, but what I'm digging the most is that burnt coffee bean lurking in the background. Spooky fun that makes me feel young at heart.

I was bummed that I ended up with an entire bottle of this when a decant circle participant backed out after the Lab order was made.   BUT... it's an interesting little fall scent!  I was hesitant on the burnt coffee bean note, but it's not overwhelming.  This would be delightful in a scent diffuser!