Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the vial, I get lots of green tea with the twang of yogurt and some mango.

On me, it is mostly about the refreshing green tea note, and I believe it's the same one from Neglected Calligraphy. It is infused with some mango (I believe it is a different variety than the one in the Red Mango and Green Tea duet, but I'll deathmatch and update my review), and a bit of yogurt, but less yogurt than I got from the vial. I could not stop sniffing this and am considering upgrading this one to a bottle, which I didn't do with the duet. But I have so many green tea-heavy scents already... do I really need another one? Can I justify it when I have a mango void in my collection, even though this is more about the green tea?

MAYHAPS.

Oh, I like this one! I figured I would - I like all three notes (I really like the Lab's yogurt), so this was a full-bottle buy.

In order of strength, on me: green tea, yogurt, and then mango. The green tea is refreshing and light, the yogurt adds that sour-cream note, and the mango pops in for a little sweet tropical brightness. I would totally drink this - like some sort of tropical milk tea drink! It's great for the last hot days of summer-into-autumn, here.

This is a realistic depiction of mango yogurt and green tea flavored foods. I'm having a hard time picking out the yogurt and mango separately -- to me, they combine to smell just like Melona brand mango ice cream bars! The mango is most prominent when wet, but gracefully fades to let the green tea take over. I'm a newbie when it comes to BPAL's green tea notes, but to me it reads similarly to green tea notes I've seen in certain bath and body products.