Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Elevator going up! Sucking on these fruity, low-dose tongue-tinglers will turn your mouth fun colors. But count ‘em out carefully — losing track of how many you’ve popped may result in overly-personal small talk on public transportation, dancing to the music playing in the grocery store, or panicking at the sound of helicopters flying overhead.

Can't recall when I last tasted the rainbow, but this scent seems to skew to the fun sugary lemon/lime part of the spectrum on my skin, and it's lighter on the cannabis component than the cookies or the brownie.

Definitely smells like a certain candy that asks you to taste the rainbow at first, but also like Tom and Galen said, the generic store brand equivalent even though that isn't a thing. Like the gummies, very low weed smell; it's there, it's just not the star the way it is in the chocolate cannabis scents. I wouldn't feel weird about wearing this in public the way I do, say, Chocolate Doobsickle (which will make you smell like you bathed in a weed-infused cooking oil). It's also got kind of a candy powder smell to it at this stage, the way candies like SweetTarts have that powdery coating.

Only problem is the candy doesn't last very long at all, not even a full hour right now on my skin, and fades away into an almost plasticky smell, but not full-blown 'plastic skin chemistry fail', it's more 'pleasant plastic toy' smell. I'm thinking this could be the doll's head scent I see mentioned sometimes, but I've never smelled it before now, so I can't say for sure if this is the same scent ya'll doll's head peeps crave. It certainly smells like what I would describe as 'doll's head', for whatever that's worth. As for this scent as a whole, I do like it and I'd highly recommend at least trying it because definitely-not-Skittles perfume is super cool, or to see if it gives 'doll's head' for fans of that. I will be sticking with just my decant though, unless some age helps the candy scent last longer.

Edit: Re: the doll's head, to back up my point about this, when I asked my partner to smell it, he said it smelled like those Strawberry Shortcake scented dolls from when we were kids. Now for my part, I don't get strawberry specifically and I wouldn't go as far as to say  the dry scent smells like those Strawberry Shortcake scented dolls, which I remember smelling very distinctly like plasticky baked goods and their various fruits, but it's definitely in that neighborhood.

Edited by Beary Strange

This was the worst of the 4/20 scents that I tried, and that's for one reason and one reason only.

I ONLY GET THE GRAPE SKITTLES OF DOOM.

I smell no other Skittle, because the artificial grape candy smell is so strong on me. Even my partner could only smell the fake grape on me. I'm having flashbacks to childhood and taking Dimetapp.

If you like artificial grape, you should love this. If you hate it like me, avoid this at all costs. And I didn't even get any weed, either, because the grape was such a force to be reckoned with.

I applied this to my skin only because I thought it would morph and more fruity candy notes would pop up. NOPE.