Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A blanket of benzoin and velvet indigo musk dotted with sparks of white musk, crystalline jasmine, yellow bergamot, and night-blooming flowers.

This is certainly a more floral-leaning scent, based on the notes, than I would usually choose, but the benzoin and musk (and the concept) caught me.

I'm glad they did! "Blanket of benzoin" is apt, because this dries down into a sweet, vannilic, cozy musky cloud, with blooms in the background. I don't really use sleep scents, but this would be one if I did.

That's not to say the floral notes aren't here: while wet this is more floral than sweet and cozy. But if you're like me and don't reach for floral, this one may still appeal to you once you get to the drydown.

Night blooms and jasmine on me. A very floral dominated scent. The soft night blooms come out stronger than the jasmine. And this overall, is a softer floral scent. Of the other notes listed, I really only get the indigo musk, and it more adds to the night time nature of the scent. Overall, I'd describe this as florals going to sleep for the night, soft and almost cozy in nature.

Note to self: blue & white musks are not my jam. I prefer red & black, spicy musks. If I had been able to see past the jasmine & benzoin blinders, I would have realized this is pretty much the opposite of where I usually go. Sometimes that's good! But here, it means I came to this for exactly the wrong reasons. This is very blue and floral, fresh, cool, and aromatic.

It is exactly as described - emphasis on the blue, crystalline, nighttime. If those are your vibes, you are going to love this!