Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Amphibious and polyamorous! Moist, green plant stems smooched by pink cherries and smushed strawberries.

Wet on skin, it's super sweet!  It's wet, maraschino cherries and sugared strawberries all at once.  Once dry it is still sweet, but not artificially, more of a natural sweetness. It's also a lot more green, like the smell of a freshly cut bouquet of flowers given as a gift alongside freshly picked strawberries and cherries.  It's a lot prettier than I'd imagine it to be.  I think I really like it!  I'm curious about what will happen to it when it ages, I'm hoping for a more cherry-forward smell.

On me, Kiss of Frogs is primarily a strawberry scent, kissed with some greenery and some light cherry. The cherry never becomes a main player, but it does become more noticeable once the scent has been dry for a while. The squished strawberry note is ripe and sweet, but the greenery in the background sometimes makes me think it's still on the plant despite its squished state. Or maybe someone just didn't remove the green top from it. I wondered if this would contain the same greenery as Give Me Thy Breath, My Sister and Mean, Green Production Project, but this is so strawberry on me that I can't say whether or not this is the same plant accord used in those scents.

I think this is nice, but I wish I were getting more cherry and greenery (but especially cherry). I'm going to set it aside for a while and see if it becomes less strawberry on me next time I try it.

Beautiful wet, strong cherry, sappy greenery and a soft strawberry. Same cherry as in Moon when the cherries turn black (feel like i should mention cause i felt this one was a softer and somehow less "almondy" version aka one i can stand), and greenery similar to The ghastly garden (if I recall correctly) and Cottage garden. There's a strong cherrberry-hard candy vibe to this as well. Hmmm...

Pulpy, juicy, wet greenery that's similar to the Lab's bamboo note, but more like freshly mown grass that's fallen into the edges of a cool, clear pond.  I get more cherry than strawberry and it's a juicy, lightly sweet, creamy fruitiness that works really well with the sappy, sweet green and cool water.  Fresh, juicy, ripe cherries and marshmallow.  It makes me think of spreading out a blanket for a picnic in the shade on a freshly mown, green lawn, next to a decorative pond full of koi fish.  It's not wild and swampy like Bayou.  It's a carefully curated green lawn and ornamental pond with sweet, creamy elements that make it very pretty overall.  I'm glad that I ordered a bottle of this before the series went out of stock.