Finally made a spreadsheet! I will be updating that instead of this moving forward: smellsheet
Bright Red Dildo (Lupercalia 2022: Bag of Dicks)
Spirit Fingers (Bitch Planet)
Fairy Bites (Labyrinth LE)
Penis Penetrating a Vagina in a Pickle Barrel (Lupercalia 2022: Novel Ideas for Secret Amusements)
Pumpkin Snake Latte (Halloweenie 2021: Pumpkin Patch, thanks Lill!)
Sugar Cookies with Extra Sugar (Yule 2021: Box of Cookies, thanks doomsday_disco!)
Lab Rat (thanks doomsday_disco!)
Snake Milk (2022 LE)
Black Light Reactive Wolf Poster (2022 LE)
Penis Bound in Gold Ribbon (Lupercalia 2022: Novel Ideas for Secret Amusements)
Fuck It, Might as Well Lick It (Yule 2021, thanks Bluestblood!)
Hoggle (Labyrinth LE, thanks artisjok!)
Ghost Milk (Yule 2020, thanks, bheansidhe!)
Imose-Yama (Lupercalia 2022: Novel Ideas for Secret Amusements)
Snake Oil (pre-2019)
Would you prefer a fall-themed package or a Halloween-themed package?
Do you celebrate any fall holidays? Please feel free to place as much info/context as you wish:
Are there certain things for Halloween -- or your general love of fall -- that you would particularly appreciate receiving?
Samhain, witchy themed things are totally cool
If you celebrate Halloween, are you dressing up?
I’m planning on being a clown this year. A Big Comfy Couch clown rather than It clown.
*Would you like costume additions or accessories?
Sure? Hesitantly yes lol
Are you part of any Halloween-y fandoms, and if so, what are they? (ie. The Nightmare Before Christmas)
I love horror books and movies! Steven King and Wes Craven are my favorites.
Allergies, dietary, and lifestyle restrictions:
Sadly allergic to apples (terrible for this time of year)
Do you (or anyone who might come in contact or view of the contents of these glorious packages) have any kind of phobia, trigger, or squick-out which is likely to arise in fall or Halloween-themed goodies (please address concerns over spiders, ghosts, severed hands, etc., here)?
All good here, scares are welcome
Is there anything (that you know of) which it is illegal to mail to you, or that might cause Customs to become upset and hang on to your package?
Sour candy, ginger, peanut butter, spicy
Least Favorite Flavors:
Do you like coffee and/or tea?
Favorite snacks and treats:
Gummy candy, cookies
Favorite scents(both specific notes and perfume blends):
love: rose, carnation, sugar, vanilla, tea, honey, milk, ozone, soil, coffee
like: lavender, musk (all), ambergris, cream, mint, coconut, spices, pumpkin
Least Favorite Scents:
dislike: pine, cedar, fir, chocolate
picky: patchuli, florals, fruits, leather, rum/booze, incense, smoke, aquatic
Do you wear nail polish?
Yes, especially sparkly/holographic black
Would you like makeup?
Favorite bath and body products?
Would you rather not receive any clothing? (If so, skip the applicable questions below or note exceptions… ie. you’re happy to receive socks but not shoes.)
Green, Pink, Orange, Black, Purple, Blue
Would you appreciate any seasonal decorations or art for your home?
*Are there any restrictions (no naked people, no breakables, that kind of thing)?
Naked people are welcome and encouraged
What's your fall/Halloween style? (ie. vintage Halloween, cute Halloween, all about horror, etc.)
My house is year round halloween
What are some of your hobbies?
I’m a fiber artist and an actor
Would you like any supplies for your hobbies?
I’ll never say no to yarn or roving
Are there any crafts or hobbies you would like to try out, but haven't yet?
If I add any more crafts my house will explode lol
Are there any Halloween-y games (tabletop or video game) you have been wanting?
Would you like to receive books?
what kind of books/format?
Paperback/hardcover is cool
How about magazines?
PDFs and craft patterns?
Are there any other members of your household (significant other, furbabies, small, adorable humanoids, any other awesome person you consider part of your world) who might appreciate a little bit of fall-themed gifting?
I have an Australian Cattle Dog named Sunny and a fluffy grey cat named Beatrice. I really love A Series of Unfortunate Events lol
Are you okay with having some individual items shipped to your directly? (ie. to make shipping less expensive for an international swap or to make sure something is received from a shop before the swap deadline)
Are you comfortable receiving good/like new condition used items?
Yes! I always appreciate a secondhand item
How about handmade items?
I would love it!
What are a few inexpensive things that you always appreciate receiving?
Halloween candy and stickers are always fun
Is there anything you’d rather not receive?
I really don’t need makeup or socks
Please place your wishlists and moodboards here (or link them in your sig., to give your swapper great ideas of what you like):
I’ll add to my signature! My instagram (also in my sig) is all of my fiber arts which gives a good sense of what I like
Is there anything else you would like to say to your swapper?
This is my first swap and I have no expectations I’m just excited participate!
Link to my In-Thread Question Answers 🎃🦇💀
1. Cellar Door just posted their Halloween goodies - I love their scents, soaps and candles - which of these might you fancy?
ooohhh candles... Graveyard Smash, Lavender Pumpkin, Once Bitten, Pumpkin Chai Latte, Grand Traverse Ghost Walk, and Basic Witch all sound amazing!
(i'm trying to branch out but i'm a gourmand/floral lover at my core!)
2. If you'd like handmade knit items, are you good with soft wools or do you prefer acrylic only?
i'm a spinner/knitter so I actually never usually get handmade stuff! i love wool, of course but the best is whatever the person making it likes to use.
3. Are there any items you'd love for fall/halloweenie? (Ie mittens, hat, fingerless mitts, cowl, legwarmers)
one can never have too many hats... or cowls...
4. Anyone fancying the new Paintbox Soapworks or Witch Baby Soap Halloween launches?
I'm unfamiliar with boths of the brands but I like the whole vibe and would be willing to try anything especially the Bath Streusel because that sounds incredible. I like bath salts, body scrubs, candles and bath bombs. I tend to avoid highly scented body care though so I can let my perfumes shine.
5. Would you be interested in an adult Halloween coloring book? I recently backed on kickstarter for one by a local gothic art market near me and it's due in during the swap period.
6. What are some OCYL brands you've been wanting to dabble in?
i think i've been able to get some samples from all the faves except Arcana! from Alkemia, i like Feuillemort, More Light, and Lola. i've got some Ajevie samples from Death & Floral (Morton Salt Girl, Crunchy Baguette, and Soft Crunch of Bread and Bone) and Nui Cobalt (Apple Picking, Corn Maze, Daughter of the Dark Moon, Ginger Cat, and Starlight & Spidersilk 2021), NAVA (Piña Ghoulata and Pumpkin Bat), Hexennacht (Belsnickel, The Haunted Tea-Cosy, PB & J, Yule-O-Ween), and Astrid (Josephine, Ruffles, Bustles, & Corsets) coming my way if i ever stop adding things to my order 😅. I'm open to anything really, I prefer oils over sprays. Although, I've been looking for more room sprays recently.
7. Thoughts on homemade bath bombs & wax tarts? What type of scents do you favor?
yes and yes. Halloween/Fall food smells, please. Also peppermint is a big favorite of mine.
8. What kinds of home smell good things do you like? (I.e. incense, candles, wax melts, felt scent balls, essential oils, linen spray) - my question
i use candles, incense (stick and cone), and linen sprays but i do like wax melts.
9. Would you like anything from the bath and bodyworks Halloween line?
i'm always stocking up on hand lotion and hand sanitizer. that said... their twisted peppermint candle that comes out during the winter holidays is my absolute favorite candle of all time.
10. Do you have any interest in spooky squishmallows?
i love all the squishies and plushies! frogs, sheep, and cows are my favorite animals and green, pink, and black are my favorite colors.
11. Would you enjoy spooky stationary?
totally! let's bring back letter writing lol
12. I know a lot of us are witchy and have deeply held beliefs about the materials we use as part of our practice. If you're one of those individuals, are there certain herbs, crystals, etc that you do not want to receive?
I'm open to any/all as long as its sustainable and/or local.
13. When you have a distinct preference for one holiday over another, What are some cross over items that actually work for both?
No preference, I love all holidays and the fall/winter holidays are my favorite. I'm a "keep the Christmas tree up year-round" kind of person.
14. Local honey? Infused/flavored honey? Local infused/flavored honey with Southwest notes (jalapeno, other pepper, mesquite, acacia)?
All of this sounds delicious and I like getting local stuff! In terms of flavors i like spicy, sweet, and salty. i'm very open to trying new foods/flavors.
15. Does anything from JiJi Knight spark your interest? https://jijiknight.com/
i love witchy things, so this is right up my alley!
16. Any spooky/weenie DVDs you're missing and would like in your collection? NMBC? the Crow? An old Hammer film? Dark Shadows? The Omen? Sleepy Hollow?
Ohh idk if anything is missing but the kinds of movies I like (and own) include: Trick r Treat, Beetlejuice, and Gremlins... hmm now that i look those may actually be the only ones... 😭 it seems i'm more prone to buying christmas movies than halloween. i am for sure a horror fan though and i love finding obscure cult classics (Killer Klowns from Outer Space anyone?)
17. Shampoo and/or conditioner bars and if so, for what type of hair (dry, fine, oily, curly, normal)?
i have curly hair so i'm very picky about hair care. I am open to hair glosses or other conditioning sprays, my locs are always dry.
18. Ectogasm Halloween Collection is live. Does anything interest
haha wow i literally just discovered this brand while shopping for this! i love the "boobs ghost", the "all seeing pot leaf", and the "glow in the dark vampire teeth" 😂
19. On a scale from Paprika Is a Heatwave to Let Me Eat a Peck of Pickled Ghost Chiles, how spicy is too spicy, and how spicy is just right?
my dad is Caribbean so i feel like i can handle a lot. on a scale of 1-10 i can handle an 8 but in restaurants i usually order 6 or 7.
21. I make things from old sweaters. If I were to make you a set of arm warmers/ fingerless mitts, what color(s) & style would you like?
I don't really need this but this is such a cool craft! wow!
22. Homemade canned and baked and concocted goodies? Any aversions? If I could make you some of my fudge, what would you prefer?
this is so sweet but i'm weirdly picky about food textures so no thank you!
23. Are you open to trying different indie perfume houses if I find a scent that I think you'd enjoy?
24. I love making stickers!! If I could design you some stickers, what would you love to have? It could be halloween themed or not! My art style is a bit simplistic, cartoony, and cutesy, I usually draw fairies but last year I did a swap on reddit and made someone a bunch of halloween dog stickers lol. (Sidenote: They probably won't be waterproof, but they're glossy vinyl!)
Aww, I also make stickers! I love any sort of homemade stickers but i don't need any labels at the moment.
25. I'm going to Disneyworld in late September! I'll be going to all four parks and attending both the Not-So-Scary Halloween Bash and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. Is there ANYTHING from Disney that you would like? Is there something you collect that perhaps you'd enjoy a Disney version of (tea, socks, enamel pins, plushies etc etc etc)???
i love anything spooky, pirates, and vampires so anything disney related in that reign is cool!
26. Would you like any decor from Say Target, Homewood, or William and Sonoma?
I never need more home decor but I will always take something witchy, halloween, or space themed.
27. I am going to Dragon Con for the first time! Which of these BPALs do you want? https://us4.campaign-archive.com/?u=50266fc02a3b75767125e0ed2&id=9bf4d797e8
Is there anything you would like? Lab wise or just general geekery
PEACH MILK!!!!!!!! ridiculously sexy peach also sounds good but i know i will be getting my hands on at least one bottle of peach milk lol. I'm a horror movie nerd so do with that as you will. Oh, I'm also a trekkie!
28. Would you be interested in a bag like we sell in our etsy shop? https://twinklentwilight.etsy.com
ahh my second favorite hobby of collecting project bags... i don't need anymore BUT i'm loving the print on Mystic, Big Black Kitteh, and Wicked.
29. If you are a yarnie, are you interested in a ceramic yarn bowl? I have an extra Harry Potter (I know, I know) one from Lennymud that I bought before the whole JKR debacle and it didn't profit her in any form anyway. I believe it's Gryffindor themed.
no thanks, i'm a Ravenclaw 😂
30. If you are a yarnie, I'd love to gift some yarn from my stash so give me an idea of colors / weight / material / yardage you'd like.
mindless sock knitting is my jam this year so fingering-dk of anything that's not acrylic or cotton. any yardage, i do a lot of scrappy projects.
31. Are you interested in trying some of our "thunder butter"? It's like tiger balm or icy hot, but with herbs, beeswax, cayenne or ghost pepper, menthol, wintergreen.
cbd version or no?
yes, this sounds amazing and CBD is welcome.
32. I need to inventory our canned goods but do you like things like peach jam, cardamom plum jam, peach butter, plum butter, pickles, applesauce with nothing added, applesauce with red hots, dried apples or pears, bread and butter pickles, dill pickles, blackberry jam, huckleberry jam, candied jalapenos?
33. Any interest in things from our garden like dried mint, catnip, lavender, rose petals, dill weed or dill seeds, sage, rue, mugwort, rosemary?
i don't think i need any of this but if you think i'd appreciate it i'd take it! i love rose, mint, and lavender and i have a cat!
34. How about alcoholic things like rose petal liqueur, lavender vanilla bean liqueur, various flavors of mead (chocolate orange, strawberry mango, whatever my son is making)?
this is super cool but no thanks!
35. Pumpkin bread or zucchini bread? How about blueberry zucchini bread with a lemon glaze?
i think i can get over my weird food texture thing for pumpkin bread...
36. I make specialty simple syrups. You can use them in teas or cocktails (and desserts). How do you feel about a Hibiscus simple syrup? I use 2 ounce bottles for these so its just a fun amount.
this sounds delicious, yes please!
37. Format for tea? e.g. teabag vs loose
no preference, i like both.
38. Do you like spooky themed tights? If so, what are your measurements?
39. Pls post your book wishlist!
here is a link to my good reads, anything on the "want to read" list would be cool! https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/106974714-bryce
(feel free to friend me! just send me a message that you're from the swap)
40. Would you like to receive a 2D collage art piece? What overall vibe would you be into? (spooky, autumnal, whimsical, eerie, lovely, occult, bizarre, smutty etc.?)
i like all of these example words, all of this is very much my kind of thing.
41. Do you like rocks/gemstone jewelry? Prefer polished/smooth rocks or raw/rough? Any favorite stones, rocks, colors that you'd like?
no preferences here really other than i like silver jewelry.
42. Any interest in the August releases that got announced today? https://blackphoenixalchemylab.com/product-tag/august-2022/
i'm missed out on a decant of Ceres and i'm super curious to smell it... the corn note haunts me... i did get decants of Vanilla Cream, Pistachio, and Macadamia and Lavender Buttercream + a bottle of Animals at the Bottom of the Sea 😂 if you want a sense of the notes i like though, these are pretty much all it!
44. Luvmilks seasonal goodies are out! What scents and formats appeal to you, my little pumpkin?
these are cool but not really for me.
45. Would you like a Pyrex 4-cup Nightmare Before Christmas bowl with lid? (Can also get Starwars and various Disney ones.)
46. August Tea's fall sale starts tomorrow, 20% off everything on the site with code FALL20. Is there anything you would like to try, my Pumpkin? https://august.la/
my partner loves earl grey and other caffeine heavy teas. i'm not picky, i love all tea. Dirty Chai, Silencio, Heartbreaker, Metropolitan, The Black Lodge, Psychocandy, and Big Easy are the ones that caught my eye.
47. I've recently taken up embroidery, would you like a small (I embroider on 4" hoops) embroidered piece? What sort of design would you like?
I love spiders, black goats, and other spooky witchy/halloween-y things
48. Do you wear nail polish, and if so, would you like some? What colors or finishes?
I usually wear gel nail polish but i'm open to indie brands! i like dark colors. green, black, holographic.
49. I'm going to the farmer's market tomorrow, and there are lots of great vendors. Would you be interested in soap or chapstick or bath/body products?
i'm always in need of chapstick!
50. Would you be interested in a tumbler like these? If so, what theme would you like it to be? Glitter or no glitter? What color do you want the liquid to be or would you prefer the blood drip look?
this is so cool! absolutely, and i love glitter and the blood drip look! a green ooze would also be cool.
51. How do you feel about ribbons? Is there anything in particular you are looking for if you'd want some? What about ribbon remnants? Colors/textures?
52. Would you be interested in any skincare items? Anything you would not want?
53. New question: Is anyone else interested in the latest Sphere & Sundry release? https://sphereandsundry.com/offerings/bpals-of-exalted-venus-ii/
Or other S&S offerings?
i'm completely unfamiliar with this brand so if you see something i'd like, i'm open!
54. Do you have any interest in trying my infused moonshine whiskey? I've been thinking of experimenting with autumn spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, clove) and maybe a chocolate chai.
this sounds delicious! i'm game as long as there isn't apple (sadly allergic to fresh/raw apples, i can however eat apple pie/drink apple cider so cooked/peeled apples are ok...)
55. Any interest in spooky shape wax melts in your favorite candle scents? (What are your favorite candle scents?)
I don't currently use wax melts but i'm not opposed to getting them since i've been thinking of getting a wax burner.
56. How about lotion bars?
57. Bird and Blend tea just did their Autumn drop! Anything look good to you? https://www.birdandblendtea.us (Also, if you're not a pumpkin person, I invite you to check out the rest of their offerings, which are always exceptional!)
i'm a big chai drinker so all the chai variations look amazing. i'm especially interested in the sticky chai.
58. Arcana Craves halloween drop! Anything catching your eye? https://arcanacraves.com/
Blueberries Crave Goblin Sharks, Strawberries Crave Sea Turtles, and Vanilla Craves Ghost Fish all are catching my eye! Apples Crave Leafy Seadragons also sounds good and so far i'm not allergic to any BPAL scents that list Apple notes but i'm not 100% sure so this one could be risky.
59.What's your sign?
cancer sun, virgo moon, and taurus rising! if you like sidereal then it's cancer sun, leo moon, aries rising!
60. Would you like anything from The Pickety Witch? (I'm going to the Vegas Oddities and Curiosities Expo next weekend, and she's vending there, so it may not matter if an item is in stock or not on the website!) https://www.thepicketywitch.com/
i would accept any pin you think i'd like! or a plushie!
61. so these nail polishes keep showing up on my instagram and they are kinda vampy--do you wear polish and do any of these float your boat? NOTE I have never worn Holo Taco stuff so cannot vouch for quality just the vibes are super witchy 🙂 https://www.holotaco.com/collections/dark-rainbow-collection
i used to love watching her youtube videos! i like Lost in the Woods and Burnt Bridges!
62. I have another new question! Favorite bands/artists? Perhaps you'd be interested in a DIY patch to sew onto your jacket/pants/bag or maybe pins or a sticker or anything DIY-ish?
maybe something spider, cow or goat, related?
63. oooh I am reviewing my switch witch help answers from 2017 and was reminded of Lush--there used to be a big Lushie/BPALista crossover at one point. Is that still the case? If so dearest pumpkin are you a Lushie? Is there anything from Lush you are coveting? Their halloweenie stuff is out here: https://www.lushusa.com/halloween/?cgid=halloween&pmid=604&start=0&sz=28
yes always to all things lush. i love this whole collection.
64. Because clothing sizing is so notoriously random &&& my idea of cute may be entirely different from your cute... sock dreams? yea or nay? Anything in particular catch your eyes?
all of these socks are fabulous but as a sock knitter I definitely don't need more socks hahaha
65. I have been buying soap from https://rockytopsoap.com for at least a decade as they are unscented and less likely to affect which perfume I pull out.... I realize they are not colored and swirly and as pretty but they tend to be super hydrating and luxurious. Do you have any interest in these?
oooohhh i love this! I will definitely be checking these out myself. The MSM, Dead Sea Mud, one and the Pumpkin one look most interesting to me.
66. Nocturne Alchemy just dropped their Halloween 2022 limited collection! I am popping in here to see if anything would strike the fancy of my pumpkin? 😁
i've never smelled NAVA and i'm totally overwhelmed with the amount and all the different notes BUT the scents that caught my eye were: Bewitched, Conversations with the Moon, and both of the 2022 Fall Cotton Candies!
67. Here's a question... there's sooooooo many on here about tea but for my fellow coffee gals... do you prefer whole bean or ground?? if there's a choice how do you like your coffee ground??
ground! i like coffee but my partner is a BIG coffee drinker
68. Look at Cat Coven's site and tell me what you see that appeals - she is one of my favorite Halloweeny artists, and makes awesome things. I like supporting her work.
oh wow, i like so many things! i love the "halloween is a lifestyle" bumper magnet, the Vulnerability Fine Art Print, Queer As Hell Sticker, Art Witch Sticker, and the Gaaaaaaay!!! Embroidered Patch lol
and side note i ended up backing her kickstarter, love the whole collection! totally my style!
69. Are you interested in any art supplies? If so, what kinds and colours?
I will always take watercolors, alcohol ink markers, or nice watercolor/mixed media paper!
70. What are your fave smells for incense, and do you have a preference for format (cones, stick, loose without needing charcoal, loose that needs charcoal)?
i love a classic nag champa, Fizzy Pop, and Fairy Dust from Wild Berry Incense. I like all the incense formats! I have all the various burning tools.
71. Anything catch your eye from this super cool queer creepy-cute style UK artist? https://www.abprallen.co.uk/
i love the Join My Gay Cult, Satan Respects Pronouns, and the Heteronormativity Is A Plague pins.
72. Pls say more about your book preferences if you haven't already! Esp. regarding fiction.
Horror is my favorite genre with mysteries and romance in the 2 and 3 spots.
Link to This is Halloween 2022 Swap Questionnaire 🎃🦇💀
Pronoun (she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.): they/fae
Birthday (like, will it be during this swap?): nope but its 7/20 🙂
Pets: 1 fluffy grey cat, Beatrice; 1 Australian Cattle Dog, Sunny; + 1 Golden Retriever Puppy, Dewey
Religious Orientation if any and if you want to share: N/A
Favorite Holiday: Christmas!
SEASONAL SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
Do you celebrate any winter holidays? What and how do you celebrate? Please give as much info as you'd like.
Christmas, Yule, 3 Kings Day any sort of gift giving fall/winter holiday I love!
Do you decorate for the holidays? Please give all the info about with what and your style.
* If so, would you like seasonal decorations?
I’m a halloween year round person so Nightmare before Christmas style holiday decorations is my thing. I would love decor!
What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
Gift Giving! Also christmasy foods and scents
Favorite holiday memory?
My dad and I used to make eggnog and/or peppermint ice cream every December
Have you been Naughty or Nice?
Mostly nice 🙂
BATH & BODY
Alice and Zombi for GC, Snake Milk, Imose-Yama, & Spoopy Kid for LE
Favorite non-BPAL perfumes:
Arcana Wildcraft/Craves & NAVA! I want to like Alkemia so bad but everything i try is too light 😫
Favorite notes for perfume or bath & body:
love: rose, carnation, vanilla, tea, milk, cream, ozone, soil, coffee, peppermint
like: lavender, musk (all), ambergris, amber, coconut, sandalwood, pumpkin, jasmine, almond/cherry, sugar, honey, mint
Least favorite notes or notes of DEATH:
picky: patchouli, fruits, leather, rum/booze, incense, smoke/tobacco, white/milk chocolate, ginger, strawberry
dislike: pine, cedar, fir, dry woody/forrest scents, mint chocolate
Other favorite Bath & Body brands:
Lush! I usually show at Ulta for these kinds of products but I’m always open to indie brands
Favorite B&B product types:
Body scrubs, soap, bath bombs
Product types you nope out on (i.e., don't want.):
Lotion, unless it’s unscented (gotta let the perfumes shine!)
Allergies or ingredient restrictions related to bath & body:
Skin type (oily? dry? t-zone? eczema?):
Hair type (bald/shaved/long/short/david bowie labyrinth mullet? dry/oily? straight/curly? fine/full?):
Thick, curly, and on the dry side! I have shoulder length locs.
Shower, tub, bathing in a river/by waterfall:
Shower and bath
Would you like nail polish?
* what brands and/or nail polish colors & types do you like?
* do you need a base or coat?
* how about other nail accessories like stamps, files, stickers, wraps, etc.?
I have so much gel nail polish that I do not use BUT I’m not opposed to nail stickers or wraps
Would you like makeup?
*If you would like makeup, what sorts would you prefer?
*Any favorite makeup brands, colors?
*Any hated/not-preferred makeup brands, colors, or products?
I have way too much makeup that I don’t use lol so I’m good
How do you feel about receiving homemade B&B products?
CLOTHING & JEWELRY
Personal clothing style:
Back and forth between casual goth and kindergarten teacher
Favorite Colors to wear:
Black, pink, rainbows/tie-dye
Least Favorite Colors to wear:
Would you enjoy receiving wearables (shirts, socks, arm/legwarmers, scarves, shawls, cowls, hats, etc.)?
* are you allergic to any types of yarn or fabrics?
* Sizing on wearables? (socks, head, hands, scarf width/lengths, shirt sizes, pj bottoms, etc.)
No fabric allergies, I’m a knitter so I never get clothing gifts. I wear a size M/L shirt, L pants, and size 8 shoes (for knitters, I usually cast on 64st for socks)
Do you like jewelry?
* What types do you wear?
* What sizes and/or lengths do you prefer (wrist, ring, neck, ankle)?
I LOVE long layering necklaces and stacking rings, silly earrings (I have a pair of broccoli ones that are my favorite). I usually go for silver but I also like mixing metals so I often wear gold/rose gold and silver together. Rings I’m a size 6/6.5
What medium do you prefer for adornments? (ribbon, cord, leather, silver, gold, hemp, cotton, etc.)
* Are you allergic to any type of jewelry materials?
No preference and no allergies!
Favorite gemstones or types of beads?
Don’t have a favorite but my favorite colors are green, pink, orange, purple, blue and black.
Are you open to knitted or crocheted jewelry? (necklaces, cuffs, bracelets, earrings - could be yarn, wire, hemp, ribbon)
Do you need or want hair adornments? (head bands, clips, barrets, hair sticks, scrunches, combs, pins, elastics, hair falls…)
I wear a lot of bandanas and scarves
How do you feel about receiving gently used CLEAN jewelry or clothing items? (obviously not undergarments or socks.)
Totally ok! I love second hand items.
How do you feel about receiving handmade wearables or jewelry?
HOME & LIFESTYLE
What is your home decoration style, or what would you like it to be?
Every day is halloween for me and I usually keep a Christmas tree up year round.
Favorite Colors for home decor:
Black, grey, orange, dark green, plummy purple
Least Favorite Colors for home decor:
Warm colors other than orange
Things you collect? (For example, I collect NMBC cookie jars, Gargoyles/Grotesques, Starbucks City Mugs, yarn, BPAL, Neodymium Depression Glass, etc.)
* Do you have any special affinities for any sort of “thing” (i.e. you’re really into dolphins, mushrooms, skulls, mermaids, dragons, etc.)??
I love mushrooms, cottage core, fairies, folklore, witchy things! I am a yarn connoisseur with a massive stash and I will always take more (no acrylic please)
Do you have any fandoms?
* favorite characters from any fandoms?
I love horror books and movies! Steven King and Wes Craven are my favorites. Also all my pets are named after A Series of Unfortunate Events characters.
Would you appreciate decoratives or art for your home?
*Are there any restrictions (no naked people, no breakables, that kind of thing)?
I love naked people.
Do you have favorite artists or a favorite style of art?
I love sketchy field guide art but I’m really not picky
Do you have room for wall art or would you prefer to receive it as something else? (stickers, pins, buttons, wearable, travel mugs, bags/totes, shower curtains, rugs, etc. I'm thinking of the types of things from Society 6 or Redbubble, etsy, etc.)
* Do you want to receive art (in the medium of your choice described in above question) based on your affinities or fandoms?
I’m ok with any of the above but I especially like stickers and pins.
Do you scent your home?
* candles? what types?
* room spray?
* wax burner?
* do you like different scents for home than you'd wear as perfume? If so, what are they?
I like all of the above but I don’t currently own a wax burner. If I ended up with wax melts though I’d be willing to buy one. I also use an essential oil diffuser. With home scents I like the same smells as my perfumes but I’m more tolerant of forest-y smells.
What sort of music do you like?
* Favorite groups?
* Are you okay with burned music CDs or music on a thumb drive?
I am a musical theatre nerd. Little Shop and Heathers are my favorite. I also like psych rock, punk, surf rock, r&b/groove. My favorite band is probably Belly! And hell yeah! I haven’t gotten a burned CD in forever
People Under the Stairs, The Jerk, Across the Universe, Beetlejuice
Favorite TV shows?
Current Favorite TV shows are Criminal Minds, Psych, Abbott Elementary, Reboot, and the new iCarly. Also I didn't grow up watching The Simpsons so I've been watching a lot of that lately
Do you have VHS/DVD/Blu-Ray...Betamax?
* does your player of choice have region restrictions?
* do you want to receive such media?
I have a DVD player, not sure about region restriction but probably just DVDs from the US. Not opposed to getting a dvd at all.
Favorite authors / genres:
Stephen King, Clive Barker, Neil Gaiman, Octavia Butler. I’m a horror and romance fan
What reading medium (ebook type, magazines, paperback, hardback) do you prefer?
Audiobooks are my favorite but I’m not picky
Book wishlist link or authors/books/magazines you'd like to read?
Here’s a link to my Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/106974714-bryce
Hobbies / Crafts done?
* Are there any hobbies or crafts you'd like to learn?
I do all the fiber arts so I probably could stand to chill
* Do you need any supplies for your hobbies or crafts (beads, paint, canvas, project bags, ink, brushes, thread, yarn, needles, hooks, soap molds, etc.)
I don’t need anything but I love getting watercolors and yarn
* How about patterns or books relating to your hobby/craft?
Here’s my revelry page: https://www.ravelry.com/people/broccoliwitch
Do you have gaming consoles or play computer games?
* any games you need game codes or supplement packs for?
I have a Switch, I like games like Animal Cross, Stardew Valley and the Mario franchise
How about tabletop gaming?
* any games in particular you'd like to have or supplements for games you already have?
I’ve always wanted to get into tabletop games but I have 0 experience with them
What kind of technology do you use to access things? (tablet, laptop, phone, pc? android/iOS/windows/unix?)
* do you need any type of technology accessories? cables, skins, cases, stickers?
* if so, please give model of tablet/phone/laptop to make sure things work or fit properly.
I don’t need any accessories but I’m an Apple product casual fanboy
How do you feel about receiving gently used movies, music, books, games, crafting items, or home decor items?
Vegetarian / Vegan?
Other Food Restrictions?
Sadly allergic to apples 😞 I can eat the flesh (cooked or raw) but the skin gives me a reaction
Sour candy, ginger, peanut butter, spicy
Least Favorite Flavors:
Favorite foods, snacks, or treats:
Gummy candy, cookies
Anything you especially love but can't find in your area?
Mexican candies, japanese candies, basically any japanese candy.
Do you cook or bake?
* need any kitchen items?
* need any spices or speciality flours/sugars/salts?
* anything else you would be able to use?
If you see a fun spice or hot sauce you think I’d like, I’m down!
* Coffee? Whole bean, ground, roast?
My partner is the coffee drinker, he likes ground medium roast. Whatever has the most caffeine
* Tea? Loose leaf, bags, green, black, tissanes, flavored?
Mint tea is my favorite, no preference on bag vs loose leaf
* Alcohol? If so, favorite kind / flavors?
I like wine, gin, tequila, and stout beers
How do you feel about receiving homemade food items (baked goods, jam, dried fruit, liqueur samples, etc.)?
Sure! Just be careful with apples please
What are five inexpensive things you always appreciate receiving?
Stickers, little candies, pins, gum, post-it notes
Is there anywhere that you would like a giftcard or online credit for?
BPAL of course!
Do you have any allergies, intolerances, or lifestyle restrictions/requirements that weren't already covered? (cigarette smoke, animal allergies, environmental allergies? Whatever you want your swapper to be aware of environmentally. Food and Jewelry allergies were covered above.)
My apple allergy comes from a birch/pollen allergy but I don’t think that will affect anything here.
Is there anything you absolutely do NOT want to receive? (like say you have 5,000 bars of soap, coffee cups, or socks…)
No makeup or nail polish for sure, I’d feel so bad if I didn’t use it.
Please place your wishlists and moodboards here (or link them in your signature) to give your swapper great ideas of what you like):
Links are in my signature! My instagram (also in my sig) is all of my fiber arts which gives a good sense of what I like
Is there anything else you would like to say to your swapper?
Feel free to try and surprise me with something I haven’t mentioned that you think I would like!
I leave for a ten-day trip to Paris and London in one week's time and I'd love to bring back a goody or two if my Naughty/Nice Puss has any requests!
I have family in London but I've never been to Paris, I would totally love something touristy like a magnet or local candy!
are you interested in an advent calendar? What kind? (Dog cookie, tea, chocolate, etc.)
I've never actually done an advent calendar before but they sound like fun! i know my pups would love a dog one. maybe i'll treat myself to a yarn one this year once i'm done buying swap things!
Officially asking for your krampus preference, naughty children!
hehehehe scary and vintage are my favorites but i love the kitty as well. i guess no preference here, feel free to have fun with it!
I hand-make light-weight hair falls, the kind that is NOT meant to look real, but more like doll (or Dolly) hair. I use stuff like recycled silk, ribbon yarn and the like to keep them extremely light-weight and pretty. Is this something you would like? If so, tell me your color preferences (the more options, the better!) plus any allergies I should know about (wool, alpaca, silk etc), and length.
i'm not sure how this would work with my hair (naturally tight curls, currently in locs) but if you want to experiment i'd love green or pink! i think i could also make red and green look cool because i truly do love christmas...
Would you like a super ugly "Christmas" sweater with krampus all over it??
i am a connoisseur of Ugly Christmas Sweaters and i will never turn one down. The tackier the better 😂
Is there anything you particularly have your fingers crossed for on your wishlist?
anything under decants! those are all the things i desperately want to smell so even testers are fine. i'd be happy to get a bottle or decant of any of the things on my OCYL wishlist but i'm also open to things you'll think i'd like based on notes.
are you hoping for more perfumes or more non-smelly goodies?
this is my first year of indie perfumes so i will totally take more perfumes! but don't feel like that's all you should focus on. i'm really open to anything you think i'd like, have fun with it!
dear Victim, are you in need of a squishable krampus? (or other squishable?)
i love plushies so absolutely yes! this is so cute!
Anything from Penzy's to show you praise or to punish your wicked tongue?
ooh the pumpkin pie spice looks yummy! my dad is Caribbean so I'd say my spice tolerance is pretty high
other things that caught my eye:
Do you like homemade fudge if it is Krampus'ed up?
fudge is one of those treats that i rarely eat so i'll say a tentative yes...
would you like a piece of Krampus themed art? Either watercolor, resin, polymer clay, or wire wrap?
i would love something that could go on a wall!
I'm probably going to place an order for October 33rd once I get paid next week. Are there any BPALs (recently released or otherwise) that you would love to get on St. Nicholas Day?
i'm still waiting for my Weenies order to ship so i'm good on Weenies! there are some GCs in my wishlist that I wouldn't be opposed to though
Is there anything you'd be interested in from Loreworks? (Please note, the body wash is marketed as body wash/bubble bath, but it DOES contain SLS for those who avoid it.)
things that caught my eye!
dear victim, are you interested in a microwavable bowl cozy?
Dearest Victim, might you be a fan of the glorious old punk band, the Damned? I'm seeing them perform on Friday, so there might be things like tour t-shirts or stickers available- would any of this be of interest to you? (if not, no worries, I can worship them enough for the both of us!)
never heard of them but now i'm listening!
Dear *ahem* Victim *snicker* ... Would you enjoy a 2023 wall calendar?
Victim, is there anything you would like from the Zeep holiday collection releasing on November 1st? (see this post)
omg! GRINCH COOKIES!! yeah, i need that in any form. i might have to place an order for myself because How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a favorite of mine and i love all things peppermint scented and flavored.
Are you interested in boozy homemade fruitcake?
i'm not much of a fruitcake eater but my dad would sure love it!
How about booze itself, specifically, moonshine whiskey infused with spices and fruits?
yes! it's something i've never had but would love to try
Brown sugar shortbread? "Plain" buttery or flavored? Favorites include lavender and chocolate orange, but I could definitely do a holiday spice or peppermint batch or two.
i LOVE lavender shortbread. ooh and a peppermint one sounds amazing as well!
I want to make altered altoid tins for Christmas. Would you like one?
absolutely! they are so cute!
What kind of homemade cookies do you like?
peanut butter cookies are my favorite, i also like white chocolate macadamia nut and, iced oatmeal cookies, and sugar cookies... yum
Are you interested in having any freshly dried apple crips? (Golden Delicious and Fuji -- sliced, dried apples with nothing added.)
sadly, i'm allergic to apples 😭
Is there anything you're eyeing from Paintbox Soapworks' winter update?
I've never tried this brand but these are the things that caught my eye!
Haus of Gloi just dropped their Yule update- like what you see? https://www.hausofgloi.com/collections/yule?page=1
I make infused vodkas! The one I am most proud of right now is a spiced hibiscus liqueur. I make this as a jelly, too. As far as the Liqueur, We have been making an autumn Moscow Mule with it, and the other day I made a Mai Tai! Its yummy!
If I can find the recipe, I want to make my grandmas Orange Slice Cake. Its a super yummy cake but a bit difficult to make as far as cutting up all the oranges. If you would like a mini cake IF I make it, lemme know!