Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Sister Death

I figured this would either smell like funeral, Middle Earth, or just weird atmospheric.

Welp, mostly weird atmospheric, very Night of The Spirits, Poe, or Louisiana series. It's fougey green with a bright, clean, spicy cypress (? maybe the yew) with a bit of floral. I wouldn't say this is , I mean, kinda...hol'up...

...okay I got it. Lestat doing shady sh*t in the Bayou (another Lab blend gave me this impression) but he cleaned up with fancy Roger and Gallet Fougere/Fern Perfumed Soap afterwards. Clean, fougered, but not soapy. But like weed he can't seem to get the Spice de Bayou out his jacket, lol

Despite the name, bottle color, and lily note honestly this is straight up unisex, like how Jareth with lilac smells great on people across the board.

So if you like a good fouge I'd try it and see where it sits with you. Could sit better on me but it will get better with age.

Edited by RoseThornAndOak

Sister Death smells expensive! Well blended and not overly floral or green or herbal. 

This starts off with a blast of green on me. I think it's from the yew branches, but it smells more green-leaves-cliniging-to-branches than coniferous needles to my nose. Then the fougere increases in strength and it becomes a nice, green-tinged fougere (emphasis on the fougere more than the lily).

I didn't really like the wet phase of this, when it smelled like green leaves, but the fougere is nice. I don't think I'd reach for it over other fougeres in my collection due to that initial blast of leafiness, but if you're looking for a fougere with a little bit of greenery, this might be up your alley.