Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Fossilized amber streaked with red musk, orange blossom, tea rose, rose hips, wisteria, tobacco, and vetiver.

I was hesitant because orange blossom can be very soapy and unpleasant for me (though I can tolerate it at times), but the rest of the notes were so perfect that I blind bottled, and this is the best thing I've smelled from BPAL in a while. Beautiful caramelized tobacco with the red musk and amber. Instant favorite. Not getting much orange blossom. 

Edited by Seajewel

Orange blossom, wisteria, whiffs of red musk, amber, and a tinge of resinous powder. This one is a white powdery floral with musk and amber. Medium throw and wear length.

This is much deeper than its notes. I'vd had my bottle since its release and have been wearing it lately.

The depth must be coming from the tobacco and vetiver, but I'm not smelling them: they don't stand out to me. I do smell the amber, red musk, wisteria and rose hips, and they make the scent what it is for me. I believe this is orange blossom doing what it does so well in Vixen. It makes it deeper with a floral tinge but it doesn't scream 'orange blossom!' like it does in so many other oils. Conjure is gorgeous, especially for folks who avoid patchouli (which I don't, lol).

I've been wondering when the right manifestation oil would present itself - yesterday Conjure made it clear that I had found one. This isn't just a perfume. If you're magically inclined, this might be a great oil to work with. I certainly will.