Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This oil will assist in dissolving unhealthy ties to your past and freeing your heart and mind of connections to people, ideas, and habits that no longer serve you.
Snip-Snip contains lemon, peppermint, lemon balm, eucalyptus, and lemongrass.

First full review, and reviewing this one first since no one else has! 

First impression in the bottle: Trying this just a couple hours after receiving it. Not at all what I was expecting, this is a lot softer and sweeter then the vibrancy I'd expect from the description, mostly lemon to my nose; it doesn't punch you in the face so much as stroke your cheek.

Wet: Still lemon, but the lemongrass has come to say hello and the eucalyptus is standing off to the side. I'm not picking up on peppermint, but it might be subtly adding to the overall sweetness of the scent.

Dry: Definitely more lemongrass now, eucalyptus is still in the background but it hasn't changed a huge amount. If this changes as time goes on, i'll edit. 

Overall: This doesn't seem like a very strong smell, and while I can kinda see where someone might think pledge, it doesn't turn that way for me, it also doesn't turn to lemonade. It reminds me more of kitchen lemon- when they are cut or zested and more the peel than flesh, but that might be the lemongrass helping. It was a nice surprise and I think this might be really nice in a diffuser or as a room spray.

Note: I have a very sensitive nose so never put a lot of oil on. I amp cinnamon, florals tend to give me a headache and need to be careful of amber/musks.

A surprisingly sweet lemon in the bottle and on the wrist — I think it’s the eucalyptus blocking the lemongrass. The peppermint underlines the scent without actually being a separate note. This is so refreshing. I want this as a drink over ice.

It does not morph at all while it dries, which is unusual for Beth. Just stays the same not-sour lemon-eucalyptus blend.

Depending on how this wears, this could be FBW.