Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

PERILOUS GARDEN- A gloriously oleaginous orange perfume, slavering with bloated droplets of glowing white musk, oozing with tart neroli, blood orange rind, tuberose, and speckled with hairy little spikes of black pepper.

This veers into orange children's vitamin on me, sadly. My skin does that with scents with orange in them sometimes, so disregard that if you have a good track record with orange scents! There's the sweet blood orange sweetened further by the heady tuberose, while the neroli adds a bit of tartness to this orange, and it's all on a bed of white musk. There's a sprinkling of black pepper after a few hours of wear, but it is not a main player. Neroli can go cough syrup on me or give me headaches, but it is not a bully here.

Although this one doesn't work on me, it's worth a try if you're looking for a super orange-y scent. :) 

To me, Perilous Garden is a grapefruit Jean Nate. It's this citrusy sparkling floral, with the citrus being the top notes, the tuberose forming the middle, over a bed of white musk. It's clean, and classic, and very much grapefruit. Medium throw and wear length.