Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Suck It 2020

This is different from the regular Suck It. It does smell a bit darker, but I wouldn't have guessed "boozy". The cherry does manage to stick around on my skin, instead of it getting sucked up immediately. However, it ends up smelling a bit more artificial than regular Suck It. I think the apricot ends up changing how the cherry is perceived by my nose, rather than being another element that I can smell. As for cherry lovers, it still smells wonderful when it's wet. I think it would make an amazing atmo. It just doesn't work on my skin, and I feel like it's different enough from the regular Suck It to justify having this bottle in your cherry collection.

Very boozy cherry in the bottle, like almost straight up homemade cherry brandy cherry. The cherry sticks around wet on skin for me for all of about two minutes, though and quickly turned into an almost excessively floral apricot. There's something sour to it that reads to me almost like an oudh, and sadly it doesn't work with my skin chemistry at all. I loved it in the bottle, but my skin hates it something fierce.

It would be a gorgeous dark, boozy cherry with a twist if it stayed true to the wet scent, but the drydown on me is murder. After half an hour I can't even get the faintest hint of cherry just a weird sharp/sour floral with a hint of apricot.

I get strong cherry booze from this for the first half hour or so, and then the sour apricot emerges. Reminds me of smelling different schnapps flavors. I'm not picking up anything else besides the fruit and boozy notes, so at least with my skin chemistry, this is a pretty straightforward scent.