Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Tranquillitas Animi

This is an oil created to assist with the processing, healing, and release of collective trauma. This oil can be used in ritual, as an anointing oil, or in conjunction with therapy and counseling. While it will help soothe the pain of personal suffering, it was created specifically to assist in healing wounds caused by large-scale life-threatening traumatic events that impact whole communities, such as plague, natural disasters, institutional bigotry, war, and acts of violence.

Rose absolute (Rosa x damascena), CO2 extract of calendula (Calendula officinalis L.), Roman chamomile essential oil (Anthemis nobilis), steam-distilled java vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides), steam-distilled lemon essential oil ( Citrus limon (L.) Osbeck), bergamot essential oil (Citrus aurantium var. bergamia), organic Moroccan neroli essential oil (Citrus aurantium var. amara L.), rose geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens L’Hér), petitgrain sur fleurs essential oil (Citrus aurantium var. amara),and kosher rock salt.

I worked with this oil and the Immortal Heart oil last night before bed. First of all, this oil smells fantastic. I can smell ALL of the notes, with the rose, chamomile, lemon and bergamot being most obvious and it is such a beautiful scent. This does not eff around. This shuts down any negative bullsh!t about your problems not being valid. This allows you to feel your problems in a validating way and shows any negative self talk to the door. Very powerful. I tend to internalize many things and feel the problems in this world very strongly. I will use this sparingly and in conjunction with Laughter- Loving to lighten the mood afterward. I feel fortunate to have this bottle and am grateful it  was created. Much needed.