Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Belgian Chocolate and Scorched Caramel Home & Linen Spray

Huh! I did not expect to like this one—I’m not a fan of caramel because it tends to be so cloying (the candy and the scent), so I would not have selected this for myself. It’s super nice though! It’s not cloying—it’s a surprisingly mature chocolate scent. It sort of smells like the fanciest of s’mores being made at a cozy, roaring campfire. The Belgian chocolate is creamy and luxe, and the scorched note is wonderful. 

Smells exactly like you would expect from chocolate and caramel, but not at all overpowering. I was surprised by how much I like it.

Chocolate (and I would say 70% dark, so not sweet) and caramel. It's soft, cozy, and delicious. This is a snuggle sort of blend, which is great because I can see how this ramped up a few notches would be cloying and too heavy. Love it.

Really nice, heavy, deep chocolate and caramel. Very toasty and nice, I personally notice the toastiness first and maybe overwhelmingly at first spray. I don’t always like those toasty notes in home fragrance...we have all smelled a candle or two that smelled of nothing but hot crumbs! But I trusted this to be a better execution to satisfy my warm cozy cravings, and it is. Delicious as the chocolate note takes over and the toasty smell keeps it warm and inviting. Caramel sweetness, but not too sweet.