Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Mince Pie & Bourbon Cream

OK, in the bottle... ugh

In the bottle after resting... ugh

On skin.... ouuu hello what are you?! I get a blast of strong boozy fruit. This takes a while to calm. Finally i get a 'pie crust' type pastry smell. Slightly sweet, but not sugary sweet. 

This packs a punch, amps like mad, lasts ages on the skin. Only problem is that the cream note is over powered... i wish i could smell a trace of creamy bourbon, but nothing. Just fruit and booze. 

If you like those traditiinal Christmas puddings, this is for you. 

Allspice, cinnamon, and other pie spices, boozy fruit, and creamy pudding with a touch of booze. All of the foodie cozy pie filling you would have ever wanted. Great throw and wear length.

Mince Pie and Bourbon Cream is mostly about the fruity filling of a mince pie, accompanied by a splash of bourbon cream. There's definitely some raisins in here, and it smells very realistic, but again, it's more about the mince than the pie itself.

I wanted to try this to compare to Mincemeat Pie from last Yule, and I have to say, I prefer Mincemeat Pie with its apple cider crust note. The bourbon cream is nice, but I am missing the pastry.