Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Health Goth

A perfume for our Sporty Bat: juniper berry, lavender bud, bergamot, and white incense.

Edited by zankoku_zen

Lavender, bergamot, and a whiff of gin. This smells like a fresh, sporty lavender. You know, the kind that deodorizes the fact that you spent 2 hours sweating with a group of people. Great throw and wear length.

On me, this is all about the white incense and lavender for the first few hours, backed by the juniper berry and bergamot. Over time, the bergamot increases with strength, and it ends up becoming a bergamot-laced incense on me.

I'm going to keep my decant, but I don't need a bottle of this one.

Edited by doomsday_disco

This one has become my new sleep scent.  The lavender and juniper make it similar to Mitral Valve from last year’s Lupers, but the bergamot and white incense make it a fresher, lighter scent (whereas Mitral Valve is cool and dark).  It layers beautifully with No Coward Soul is Mine, which feels like an especially apt combo for a Lilith scent.

Lots of juniper berries and lavender! I'm not getting a lot of the incense, but there is definitely a subtle bergamot scent in the background. It's calming and pretty, green but still wearable to me. It does fade very fast, a couple hours later and I'm just getting a faint hint of the juniper and bergamot. Won't be upgrading because of that, but I did enjoy this and wish it had better longevity!