Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

Clean Yer Home

CLEAN YER HOME

This is an airy, sparkling blend designed to behave like a gust of blessed wind rushing through to clean and purify everything in its path. Use as an addition to floor washes and sprays, use as a candle dressing and a doorway and window wipe. Anoint the tips of the broomstraw before you sweep your house.

This oil contains alcohol-extracted dilution of benzoin (Styrax benzoin), rue essential oil (Ruta graveolens), powdered rue harvested from the TAL garden (Ruta graveolens), Roman chamomile essential oil (Anthemis nobilis), chamomile flowers (Matricaria recutita), hawthorn leaf (Crataegus laevigata), celery seed essential oil (Apium graveolens), and hydrodistilled frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii).

This is a teeny tiny bottle of amazingness! It helped clear the air around her and the only drawback is that I need a jug of this stuff. I've been adding drops into my homemade cleaning spray, the bath, even my vacuum bag. I love the way it smells and wish my house could smell this way all the time. Like I said, I need and desire so much more of this beauty. 

I too, have been adding this to my homemade cleaner and to my floor wash and am afraid I am going to run out of this quickly.  I wish more was available, I would stock up for sure.  Clean and herbal and great for doing a physical and spiritual cleansing of your space.

I mopped my house yesterday with Doorway Scrub, Clean Yer Home, and the TAL Winter Protect floorwash offered during the LA Will-Call and my house smells amazing.

I am going to add some Clean Yer Home to my house cleanser so that I can spray it all over my house. 10/10 would buy again. It smells mainly of rue to me.