Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

Protect Yer Self

A potent and uplifting protection blend, augmented by herbs that bolster courage and amplify wisdom.

This oil contains lavender essential oil (Lavandula officinalis) and lavender from the TAL garden (Lavandula angustifolia), blue yarrow essential oil (Achillea millefolium) and yarrow from the TAL garden (also Achillea millefolium), clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea), white sage from the TAL garden (Salvia apiana), bay laurel essential oil (Laurus nobilis), blue vervain (Verbena hastate), angelica root C02 extract (Angelica sinensis), and eucalyptus leaf (Eucalyptus globulus).

This is a deeply soothing blend to me. It's like TAL's Protection, but more of how I envision White Light functioning for me. Like a big giant white bubble around you. WL is more porous, and this has the solidity that Protection's bubble has. It's very calming. 

There are days when going to work is a bear, and this feels like its keeping some of the negativity away from me, if not actively reflecting.

10/10, would purchase again.

1 hour ago, zankoku_zen said:

This is a deeply soothing blend to me. It's like TAL's Protection, but more of how I envision White Light functioning for me. Like a big giant white bubble around you. WL is more porous, and this has the solidity that Protection's bubble has. It's very calming. 

There are days when going to work is a bear, and this feels like its keeping some of the negativity away from me, if not actively reflecting.

1 hour ago, zankoku_zen said:

This sums up my experience succinctly. This was essential in getting through the retrograde from hell in July. And now another comes upon us again. I will be getting a lot of wear out of it daily! :wub2: