Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

Abre Camino Spring Batch 2019

This is one of the best batches of Abre Camino oil that I have made so far, and that’s saying a lot ‘cuz I’ve been making it for roughly twenty years. It was blessed and charged over one lunation under the auspices of Mercury, Hermes, and Tyche. This batch contains oils sacred to Mercury, Hermes, and Tyche, and was – of course –crafted with Eupatorium villosum. Each bottle contains a bit of abre camino pulp.

The timing of this release was perfect.  My ex and I are trying to sell our house and had several people visit, but response was mostly negative (it's an older house and we've done a ton of work, but it still has quite a bit of "character").  The day I received Abre Camino I used it in a simple candle ritual during a showing scheduled that night.  (I did it from my current home, not the one we are trying to sell!)  I set my intention to a smooth, mutually beneficial transaction.  We had a favorable response, but no bites.  I repeated my process over the next several showings and we had our first offer tonight!  We still have a way to go before closing, but am very happy with the energy and focus it helped instill.  Shipping was insanely fast, btw!  Thank you, TAL.

Abre Camino is like a fortified version of Road Opener, which totally makes sense. If you feel stagnant, AC will absolutely deliver.

I have tended to vibe more with AC because of the Tyche inclination. Tyche's Kiss is my absolute favorite TAL (sadly discontinued).