Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Lick It With Consent Atmosphere Spray

Lick It is back, as minty and sweet as ever, and now you can lick it for a good cause: proceeds from every sale of Lick It With Consent will be donated to RAINN.

Candy cane!  This candy cane to me smells shiny and lacquered, unlike the Candy Canes HG, which reminds me of those tasty little soft peppermint candies.  Lick It is a sweet vanilla peppermint delight.

Sweet candy peppermint, and honestly it smells like there's a hint of cocoa and it's actually making me think of thin mints from Girl Scout cookies. Yup, this smells more like thin mints to me.

Yes, reading zankoku_zen's helps me feel less crazy. I fell madly in love with the Lick It! candle from several (five?) years ago, which was never to be made again. I've had several versions of Lick It! over the years in perfume oil form. I like the vanilla mint scent in perfume form, but I LOVE it in home fragrance form. When this came live, I bought two bottles post haste. I just sprayed one for the first time today. Brownies. Brownies with some mint in there. There's an icy after thought, but I don't get the vanilla mint I typically expect with this scent. So, if minty chocolate is your thing, you should definitively stock up on this. It's not an overwhelming, buttery chocolate, but rather a cool one - Thin Mints (as suggested by ZZ) is an apt comparison.