Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Fright Wig Spray

Blackened patchouli, clove bud, honey oudh, pomegranate pulp, and a splash of whiskey.

This was my original impression at Drag Con: “I was not expecting to like this one, but I ended up buying a bottle. It's mostly clove and blackened patchouli to me, and I adore clove. I think it's the black clove note I love in the grave soil HG."

Now, I'm testing it on a paper towel to try to review it properly:

I am hit with a blast of whiskey and blackened patchouli, and then the wonderful black clove note emerges, which quickly becomes the most prominent note. I do get some pomegranate pulp, but it is not nearly as strong as the other notes. I'd say it's mostly black clove, followed by the blackened patchouli, whiskey, and oudh, with just a little pomegranate pulp. It's boozier than it was when I sprayed it at Drag Con, but my nose was probably just overwhelmed by scent by that point.

I don't have any wigs to use this on, but I think I'll spray it on my clothes when I wear scents like Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe or the Black Clove, Tobacco Flower, and Grave Soil HG.

I'm glad I grabbed a bottle! I love the clove in this one.

Patchouli, clove, and whiskey. HOLY GOTH NIGHT, BATWOMAN. It smells dark, clovey, and gothy. It also has a very IDGAF vibe. DEADLY.