Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

10-14 day delay notice.

At this time there is still 1 10-14 day delay on all shipments as we are still recovering from the USPS snafu and are still trying to figure out what all is missing.

Good to keep us informed. But how are you feeling???

Warning: Vulgar and Blunt Post Ahead

I feel like I had a boiler room coat hanger abortion. Today was HORRIBLE.

At this time there is still 1 10-14 day delay on all shipments as we are still recovering from the USPS snafu and are still trying to figure out what all is missing.

Does this mean there's a 10-14 day delay from when CC Now says an order shipped? For instance, they say my last order "shipped" on 3/13. Does this mean I should expect it sometime between 3/23 and 3/27? If so, no big deal (I'm still busy with my imps from the last order :P ), but it's good to know so I don't think this one is lost, too, lol!

Does this mean there's a 10-14 day delay from when CC Now says an order shipped? For instance, they say my last order "shipped" on 3/13. Does this mean I should expect it sometime between 3/23 and 3/27? If so, no big deal (I'm still busy with my imps from the last order :P ), but it's good to know so I don't think this one is lost, too, lol!

No, just a 10-14 day delay from the day you ordered. =) CcNow marks things as shipped arbitrarily it seems. =P

Good to keep us informed. But how are you feeling???

Oops, looks like we just double-posted, Elizabeth. I hadn't seen your last post above before I wrote mine.

Sorry to hear that you're in so much pain. I can't imagine what it feels like to be "dilated" (haven't had kids yet), but it sure doesn't sound like fun. Hope you feel better soon. How about some raspberry leaf tea (good for "female" troubles and uterine contractions)? You could maybe take that along with the percoset :D ?...

Hope you soon go from this :D to this :D :P

Well... You still have your wit???

How the fuck else would it feel... My Gods!!! I can't imagine. My heart goes out to you.

I think you've had your share of bad this year. It's someone else's turn!

~A belated apology for my pottymouth.~

Owwww! *clutches her lower abdomen in sympathy* Poor dear. The things women have to go through, I swear. We need to get some women scientists in the fertility field and find a similar set of alternatives on the male end. It's only fair!

We need to get some women scientists in the fertility field and find a similar set of alternatives on the male end.  It's only fair!

:P :D Ummm... Thanks, but no thanks?

LOL you're not supposed to like the idea. But I think with poor women going through all sorts of torture, it's only fair that there's something to balance out the scales.

Though it's hardly as though if one were found, you'd HAVE to use it.

LOL you're not supposed to like the idea.  But I think with poor women going through all sorts of torture, it's only fair that there's something to balance out the scales.

Oh, Diana, if only you knew... the angry, ANGRY, resentful thoughts I was having while I was in the doctor's office today...

Owwww!  *clutches her lower abdomen in sympathy*  Poor dear.  The things women have to go through, I swear.  We need to get some women scientists in the fertility field and find a similar set of alternatives on the male end.  It's only fair!

LOL, how to phrase this? As male fertility bits are more 'external', I doubt anything designed to affect them would have the whole-body pervasiveness of cramps.

It does remind me of an old Ben Elton sketch, where he was joking that if men had periods, they'd be competing to see who would brag most about the amount they bled! 'You should see my sanitary towel, it was like sitting on a breeze block' :P

The things women have to go through, I swear.  We need to get some women scientists in the fertility field and find a similar set of alternatives on the male end.  It's only fair!

**chuckles**

I made my hubby get snipped. After a round of depo that made me lose my period for a YEAR and gain 20 pounds in two months, he thought better of letting me take all the responsibility for birth control. Plus, pushing out two babies was no picnic either.

So I gave him a choice: get snipped at the doctor's office or I'm getting out my knife right here!!

:P

You poor thing, Beth. I know exactly how you feel. Ugh.

rotflmao!

mike has yet to get snipped, and some days, i think about throwing him on the table and doing it myself with a filet knife! lol i am horrible!

beth, having been through an AB and birthing two kids, i feel your pain... i only hope it gets better from here on out... :P

So very sorry to hear about your pain. As soon as I read the word "dilated," I felt like I was going to vomit. Been there, done that, HORRIBLE, and I still have revenge fantasies on the doctor.

Healing thoughts your way, no worries, no pain, good sleep with sweet dreams ...

LOL you're not supposed to like the idea.  But I think with poor women going through all sorts of torture, it's only fair that there's something to balance out the scales.

Oh, Diana, if only you knew... the angry, ANGRY, resentful thoughts I was having while I was in the doctor's office today...

I can imagine. Mine would have been completely murderous. And I would have had an awful time resisting the urge to speed up whenever I was driving around and saw a man try to cross the street.

There's just something truly evil about the fact that some man out there designed a birth control method that could cause so much pain to begin and deem it a success ready for use.

Hi Elisabeth! im sorry to hear that you are still feeling sh*ty. If I could just say to you if you If I do not get my order by the 26th I will send you some money for registerd mail. With registered nothing should go wrong because I would have to sign to get it then you would get a notice back informing you that I got my package :D I just want to say to everybody that I think that registered is the best way to go :D This thing with the mail is just such krap and aggravaiting :P As for me, with anybody else id of just been lik F*** it just give me a refund, but in your case I dont want the money I want my perfume! :D

I like most everyone else am addicted to your blends and I just keep wanting more and more. :D

Is there anyone else besides me that put in an order on the 28th of Feb and is still waiting for their oils? :P

Is there anyone else besides me that put in an order on the 28th of Feb and is still waiting for their oils? :P

don't be so confused! as you probably know there's been so many problems with the mail lately, i'm still waiting on an order from feb 7th - i expect it to come next week now since beth informed us that the mail police are being extremely cautious about things going across the borders lately :D don't worry - it'll show up!

elizabeth: my god hun, i hope you are feeling better soon! it can't help that my leafs beat your avs tonight (sorry - had to stick that one in!!!! hehe!) anyway, take some time for yourself - for real this time girl! - i can't imagine the horror you experienced at the doctor's.

:D

Beth, sorry to do this here but I guess that my emails aren't getting through to you again...

Any progress on why my parcel was sent back to you? Has it been re-sent now?

I've just received some birthday money, and am thinking about placing another order soon, but obviously want to get this sorted out first :P

Drop me a line?

Is there anyone else besides me that put in an order on the 28th of Feb and is still waiting for their oils? :D

don't be so confused! as you probably know there's been so many problems with the mail lately, i'm still waiting on an order from feb 7th - i expect it to come next week now since beth informed us that the mail police are being extremely cautious about things going across the borders lately :D don't worry - it'll show up!

I haven't had word about mine so seeing as I ordered around same time as you I'd imagine it'll arrive a week or so after yours arrives as a) other side of planet here so actually logistically takes more time & :D we have quite possibly the strictest customs etc.. in the world- we can't even take fruit on planes going interstate!!

So I'm not stressed. I know Beth will find my e-mails among the mess & let me know it's on it's way- from that point on I'll count the days with muchos egg-citement, but til then, I'm happy to hang back. I told my friend who ordered with me about all the shite happening & she was the same- in fact she said beth must be an extraordianry woman to have not just ripped her hair out & yelled "F**k it all!" & run off to join a circus! *lol*

As that is how we would react..but obviously our girl in L.A's made of tougher stuff :P

Feel better, and don't mind the delays. Your health is much more important. Though seriously talk to your doctor about doing something for the pain...Whoever get the idea that you can walk around in that much pain shold be severly hurt....Pain=bad