Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Lycanthrope

Titan

An organonitrogen haze of iris, orange blossom, and neroli obfuscating seas of ethane and mountains of ice, buffeted by gusts of methane and smoky rain.

Yes. YES.

This is amazing, and definitely NOT methanous!

Wet, it smells like a sparkling, crystalline translucent yellow-orange, really bright orange blossom, definitely hazy, gauzy. On the skin, it's a real mix of ice, clouds, marine, lightning... like all of Beth's fun storms swirled together over a crystalline ocean and is whipping it into a frothy frenzy. There's definitely an ice note in here, I think the one from like Monastery in the Mountains - definitely a high clarity, non-slushy ice note, mixed together with a bit of Lightning's bright ozone. There's also a little bit of orange rind jumping in and out here, adding a bit of weirdly citrus warmth (spark?) to the melange of atmospherics. I don't get much iris, but if there is some powderiness holding everything together it is thrumming in the background. Over all this, I can definitely pull out that clarion call of neroli - the smooth glow of that note ascends and orbits all the rest of the scent. It truly is a core of ice, rain, wind, ocean, resonating with a bright, high-pitched sweet citrus-floral haze.

I got two on impulse, will love them to death!

Titan is an icy orange blossom and aquatic blend. It's got a bit of Lightning's ozone, a tad of citrus, and something that I swear smells like lavender underneath. Medium throw and good wear length.