Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Pine Forest at Midnight Atmosphere Spray

Blanketed with moss and chilled by winter breezes.

This is lovely. The name of the scent made me think that it might be a darker forest scent, but it isn't at all. It's a bright, snow-dusted pine forest. It's all sweet pine, sap, and a dusting of snow.

It makes me think of the Snow Bunny atmosphere spray I used to have, with its sweet pine note (and without the girlish perfume of Snow Bunny).

This one doesn't have much throw beyond its initial spray. I sprayed it all over my apartment and on the blankets on the couch, and left for 45 minutes. Normally, when I do that and walk back into the apartment, I'll get hit with whatever scent I sprayed prior to leaving -- but when I came back, I didn't get hit with the scent of a pine forest. Fortunately, the sweet, snow-dusted pine scent lingered on the blankets. I'm not getting moss at all, so if that worries you, don't let it scare you away!

As someone who loves winter and misses the scent of evergreens dearly, I'll be spraying my bottle with reckless abandon all winter.

Przeczucie in a bottle, but replace the smoke with a sweet snow note. Very chilly and evocative of a planted pine stand laden with snow.

And much like Przeczucie this has minimal throw but lingers forever. I'll be reaching for it a lot when the weather begins to warm up.

This is the winter version of Midnight in a Silent Grove. It's also probably the closest I'm going to get to chilly night sky above a fir forest, which was Nocnitsa...

Sweet snow, pine resin(similar to fir) and maybe a hint of ambergris to give it a sense of air? Perhaps a bit of Spanish moss to represent the forest floor.

I'll need a big bottle.

Edited by sprout