Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

[No additional description provided.]

Pumpkin Spice Zombi is interesting. I get the hit of pumpkin spices on wet, but as it dries, I find that I am really amping up the moss aspect, both the spanish moss and the oakmoss, so it ends up in an odd aquatic with spices and a hint of roses. Odd, mossy, interesting. Medium throw and wear length.

In the bottle: Pumpkin-spiced moss and dirt with some of Zombi’s rose behind all of the earthiness and pumpkin spice. This is heavier on the pumpkin spice than some of the other pumpkin spiced GCs I’ve tried (Snake Oil, Perversion, and Embalming Fluid so far).

Wet: Lots of creamy, somewhat syrupy pumpkin spice with some moss and dirt in the background. This zombie likes to frequent Starbucks during the autumn months and cover itself in pumpkin spice.

Dry: The pumpkin spice has calmed down somewhat, and now the moss is more prominent than before. It ends up being pumpkin spice, moss, a smattering of dirt, and just a hint of rose, with the pumpkin spice and the moss being the main players.

Verdict: I am so happy to have a bottle of this! I will be pairing it with Pumpkin Spice Everything hair gloss or Black Clove, Tobacco Flower, and Grave Soil hair gloss during the autumn months. :)