Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
MischiefofRats

My Secret Deeds Hair Gloss

Upon the eighth night I was more than usually cautious in opening the door. A watch’s minute hand moves more quickly than did mine. Never before that night had I felt the extent of my own powers — of my sagacity. I could scarcely contain my feelings of triumph. To think that there I was, opening the door, little by little, and he not even to dream of my secret deeds or thoughts. I fairly chuckled at the idea; and perhaps he heard me; for he moved on the bed suddenly, as if startled. Now you may think that I drew back — but no. His room was as black as pitch with the thick darkness, (for the shutters were close fastened, through fear of robbers,) and so I knew that he could not see the opening of the door, and I kept pushing it on steadily, steadily.

Thick darkness, black as pitch: opoponax, oily labdanum, and birch tar disrupted by a bubbling carnation chuckle.

I can't believe no one has reviewed this! This is honestly my new favorite. I'm hoarding this like crazy. This GORGEOUS, rich and spicy end resinous and sweet. This is the scent I've been looking for with scents like Lydia and Midnight Mass. The carnation is the perfect addition to all these luscious resins, and there's no stage of this I don't love. It lasts ages and it's already gotten me a ton of compliments. Beautiful. Can't rave enough!

Mmm! This is so dark and rich! It smells a lot like cola, in a way that I love (opoponax often does to me). The spice from the carnation is perfect. Ya I totally love this way more than I was expecting. It`s sweet, resinous, a bit spicy, almost effervescent in a dark syrupy cola sort of way. Fantastic. I want it in perfume form too! Wish there was an equivalent, but I have never smelled anything like it. A keeper, and I am wishing I had more than a little 5ml decant.

This one is a HARD pass for me, but sooo many others have said such great things. Maybe my nose is broken because I get harsh spray cleaner. This is why I always do my initial testing pre-shower...

This is so beautiful! I took one wiff of my decant and ordered a bottle. I needed an incensey HG and the opoponox does the trick. It is rich and resinous. The carnation is very light, but adds a perfect bit of spice. It does have a bit of a "fizz" to it, as Lizzy mentioned. It is strong, long lasting and very unusual.

My Secret Deeds is gorgeous.  Honestly I don’t know how this was not immediately snatched up day one on Etsy.  It is all warm resins with a faint tinge of cola/root beer.  I agree with the first reviewer who said this is what they were looking for in Midnight Mass.  It reminds me of the Ancient Essence Frankincense and Myrrh perfume.  I really lucked out blind buying this one!  I love it.