Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lambent

Peach-Pulped Frankincense Hair Gloss

[No description given.]

I'm really glad I got my hands on a bottle of this. It smells lovely! I don't get much of the frankincense, but the peach is light, fresh, and just sweet/ripe enough.

I agree with Kris that this is mostly peach. I don't get much frank at all but it seems to be there grounding the peach. The peach itself is on the lighter side with a bit of sweetness - definitely not heavy nor super foody.

Overall, this is a really pleasant fresh gloss with low to moderate throw. It's going to be wonderful to wear in spring and summer.

Honestly, I am not sure why I got this, neither peach nor Frankincense are favourites of mine! Something about it just called to me.

Sprayed on my sleeve - this is actually quite lovely. I find the peach almost jammy, yet with faint floral notes? It actually kind of smells like apricot more than peach. Yum. There's a faint tartness to it as well, that keeps it from being too sweet. I quite enjoy it! The Frank is pretty much non-existent though - maybe only adding to the golden quality of the scent. It's really nice. Actually, the more I sniff it, the more it sort of reminds me of White Peach and Incense, which thus far has been my favourite fruity gloss.

Overall, I like this much more than I expected, and can see wearing it with both peach and apricot scents. A keeper!

Tart peaches, touch of peach blossom, and a whiff of frankincense. This is mainly a peach SN on my hair. It's a little light and faint for me.