Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Boudicca

Chastity with the Unicorn Hair Gloss

Strawberries, crimson musk, and red oudh.

Just got this today and I'm liking it

Initially all strawberries. Immediately following that there's a note that I thought of as artificial/plastic-y at first but then it actually makes me think of shampoo. (Probably the oudh? Oudh can be such a maverick.) That doesn't really stick around though. It's a very nice strawberry/musk, with yes, a "red" feel to it overall.

I put some in my hair then had to go out. Weather-wise, it's on the warm/humid/breezy side here today and I was totally enjoying the scent of this wafting around me.

I was very excited for a strawberry hairgloss after missing out on the strawberry moon hg!

I'm liking it so far. It starts out all strawberry juicy and red, but I'll agree that it goes a bit plastic-y like shower gel or even flavored candy. Strangely, this didn't last long in my hair compared to my other glosses. Not sure if my nose got used to it quickly or if the oil faded out.

Strawberry candy. It's sweet, and perhaps too candylike for my tastes. I used a little bit, and maybe 90 minutes later it was gone.

I kind of expected this to be like Hollywood Babylon, but it is nowhere near that sweet. Is Crimson Musk different from Red Musk? I don't get a strong musk feel from this at all. Just a faint, waxy strawberry hard candy scent. Artificial strawberry candy with a wax/plastic edge to it. I'm not getting the soapiness that others have mentioned, at least.