Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Unreleased Scent #18 (Firefly Prototype)

This one is oddly delicate floral blend. I think there's iris in this, as I get a bit of powderiness on the drydown. On wet, I smelled a lot more jasmine, and I have to wonder if there isn't actually some magnolia in this, as I get some creaminess in here. It's definitely feminine, pretty, and very wearable. Good throw and wearlength.

A girlish, sweet floral that smells, in the vial, like there's a bit of candy in there somewhere - it reminds me distantly of Pink Phoenix, but more floral and less sweet. The floral is hard to pin down - somewhere between jasmine (but a sweet one, maybe night-blooming?) and magnolia and honeysuckle, with the tiniest suggestion of tiare. I thought maybe honey in the vial, but it's not flaring up with quite the cloyingness that honey always has on my skin, so maybe not. It makes me think of ruffles and sweetness, with a touch of something ... like oil? There's a chemical note in the background that could be a weird flower, or it could be some kind of metal. Hard to say. On me it's very much perfume, floral and sweet and oddly familiar.