Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Gold of the Heart of that Holy Kiss Atmosphere Spray

Amber and honey with golden peach, patchouli leaf, bergamot, and sweet vanilla.

Gold of the Heart of that Holy Kiss is like a golden cloud! The amber, honey, and golden peach give this a sunshiney, warm feel, with the patch leaf, bergamot, and sweet vanilla grounding it. The peach is forward here, but it's nicely balanced with the amber so it doesn't overwhelm. I think this atmo would be wonderful to spray on a grey day, because it's super cheering and sunny. It's reminiscent of the lovely Golden Peach and Bergamot HG, and I think I'll be spraying the inside of a winter jacket with this beauty and pairing it with that HG soon. :)

Oh my gosh this is so pretty! Immediately I want to wear it - spray it all over my scarves and sweaters and everything.

Gold is such a good descriptor for this. It's all golden peaches and golden amber and golden honey and golden vanilla....with some warm golden woody tones from the patch leaf. The combo of the sweet/tangy fruit and patchouli is reminiscent of Depraved to me, but this is much more innocent. Still, I can see wearing this sprayed on my clothes with that perfume and smelling fantastic all day. LOVE this.

This is definitely amongst my favorite atmosphere sprays ever. What LizziesLuck above said about gold being a good descriptor is spot on. It's warm, sweet, golden and gorgeous. The peach adds a beautiful sweetness without being overly fruity and it pairs so well with the honey note. Those are the two notes that stand out the most to me with all the others well blended in the background. Its at once comforting and sexy, a bit exotic yet something anyone could love.

My preferred room for this is the bedroom, but it is equally nice in the living room. I love it's golden warmth for the winter but could see this being pleasant in the summer months as well.

This is my favorite product from the Trading Post Snow Queens update this year. Absolutely in love with it!

This is going to sound really strange, but I get the oddest impression of a fairy tale head shop. Seriously. At once homey and hippie. It's all bright Mary Engelbreit cheery primary colors and cute, but with a hookah-smoking caterpillar in the back.

The peach and patchouli walk hand-in-hand, very forward in the initial impression. But there is a strange aura of...sugar cookies? that lurks in the background. It's like an intriguing little booth at the Renaissance Faire, inviting you in for cookies and tarot. But you might want to be careful about staying too long, because it's not quite as homey and innocent as you might think. But maybe that's why you might want to stay...

And on that note, after about a half hour, the cookies fade, and the amber blooms, and you get peachy incense, and a hint of something a bit more...adult. Oddly, at this stage, I had a feeling like I had tarried too long, and I needed to get away before I couldn't... I ended up lighting some white plum incense to blend with it, and felt reassured again. By the time the incense had faded, an hour or so later, it was warm and reassuring again, with a slight hint of fruity incense, but not alarming.

Interesting. To me, this is a bit more than a mere home and linen spray. It catches something exotic and slightly dangerous, yet fascinating, like a sense you might go to sleep in faerie, and wake up somewhere drugged and complacent. When you consider some of the context of this collection of scents, that's quite appropriate.

Sweet honey, amber, and a touch of vanilla. To me, this is a redolent, almost honeyed version of Belle Epoque. It's got that same heavy golden light quality that I associate with Art Nouveau or a Klimt painting.

Gold, honey, bright light.