Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ShowOrchid

Buried Secrets Nail Lacquer

The shimmering blue of midnight, ancient scars, and stifled whispers flickering with the metallic gleam of shadowed knives.

n2ykd5.jpg

I cannot say enough positive things about this lacquer. The fact that they used Guillermo's colour palettes makes you feel that much closer to the world of Crimson Peak and Allerdale Hall. The formula and colour are amazing. It's almost a one coater but I always do two to be sure. The photo doesn't capture the nuances of the metallic blue. I personally can never have enough blue nail polishes so I was delighted and so excited by this shade. This is backup worthy after just seeing it in the bottle. This will be on high rotation for me in the years to come!

31809_900.jpg

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: Sparkly blues are a favorite of mine.

In the bottle: A shimmery royal/sapphire blue

One coat: Almost enough. A deep blue, but less gun-metal than Temple of Dreams, shot through with silver glitter.

Two coats: Firms up the coating nicely.

Verdict: I think I will wind up using this one a lot. A lovely shade of blue.

This is so beautiful! It goes on easily and evenly, and one coat was enough for me. There is the softest shimmer in this, which I really like. My nails look like midnight blue mother-of-pearl :)

Soooo, this is my first ever time doing nail polish. Forgive the messiness. XD

The color on this is amazing! I put on a couple of coats, and it's a deep, sparkling blue that's definitely fully opaque. This is definitely a keeper!!

18921683_10105272881345407_7985015687573