BPAL Madness!
hammy

At Midnight with a Pumpkin Light Atmosphere Spray

If at midnight with a pumpkin light,
You steal to your room unseen,
In the mirror appears the face,
Of your lover true on Hallowe'en

Pumpkin seeds and candle wax.

Yes please! I'm definitely in the Halloween mood, and this hits the spot. Not in a spooky way, though. Pumpkinholics like myself would likely find it comforting. It's very soft and unobtrusive. The pumpkin-wax combo reminds me a liiiiittle bit of a craft store candle, but it's so much better than that. The pumpkin smells like the same one from Gourd of Deprivation -- not too buttery, not too vegetable-ish, just enough spice. I can see this being a staple for the rest of this season.

This is such a warm, comforting scent.

First, I'm greeted with a blast of the Lab's sweet (and somewhat smoky) beeswax note. I've never smelled or eaten roasted pumpkin seeds, but this definitely isn't the smell of pumpkin seeds intermingled with pumpkin guts. The pumpkin seeds (which I believe are lightly spiced) just add more warmth to the beeswax note.

After a while, the beeswax and pumpkin seed notes somehow intertwine in such a way as to make me think of pie crust.

I'm really happy that I bought a bottle. Of the three Weenie atmos that I've tried this year, this one is my favorite. :D

This is gorgeous, and STRONG- I was testing another atmo decant in another room but this ended up taking over! I definitely get the 'Gourd of Deprivation' pumpkin comparison- it definitely reminds me of a less spicy, more foody version of it. This basically smells like delicious, buttery, almost-pie. If I think about it, I can get a bit of a smoky beeswax note, but it's dominated by the pumpkin and the sort of "pie crust" that everyone else is getting. The lack of spice keeps it from going 100% pie, but it's still warm and delightful. If you like pumpkin and foody scents, you should get this.

This is really, really lovely, and I'm wondering if my half bottle's gonna be enough! :eek: Freshly sprayed it reminds me so much of The Witches, which is another Weenie this year I've fallen utterly in love with - the beeswax gives off a similar, soft vanilla-pumpkin with a hint of smokiness, utterly gorgeous :wub3: As it fades down, the pumpkin seeds become more prominent, but they're definitely not slimy raw ones, they smell roasted and delicious. The beeswax remains lovely and smoky-soft, and I adore it! This lasts a lot longer and has far better throw than the Pumpkin Spice Everything linen spray, as an added bonus, and I can definitely see myself drenching my bed sheets and pyjamas in this stuff - it's such a comforting scent :wub2:

Big, big love for this!! :D