Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Hattress

Chaos Theory VII: Gourmand

Sweet vanillas, thick chocolates, burnt caramels, and spun sugars.

I don't know the bottle number as it was a gift.

In bottle: It's definitely foody, but has a cologne sort of feel to it.  It's maybe an amber base with a hit of musk supporting a sweet, strangely familiar foody fragrance.  I'd guess vanilla sugar and whipped cream with a kiss of maybe shortbread, but I couldn't swear to it.  Wet: The Lab's cream note is strongest with the base blending pleasantly into the background.  The sugary vanilla is subtle but present.  I really like this and wish I had a bottle rather than a quarter of an imp.   Dry: Sweet cream with a hint of amber.

Number 204!

I am the second owner but the original person wrote the number on it, thankfully.

In the bottle this is like port, tawny or warm dessert wine. But on its completely different. Peppery, slight cinnamon, vanilla and something licoricey. It's not overly sweet and if I breathe deeply it smells like a vanilla base. This is very low on the chocolate, if any (which normally goes to plastic on me). 

I personally find this a bit "masculine", but have not tested on my partner as he amps sweet. It's not for me, so off to sales pile it goes. 

Edited by follis

I have a decant of this, the number is #144!

Orange and almond powdered sugar dusted cakes. The orange and almond is a lot stronger than the sugary cake notes, especially when dry. Doesn't last terribly long, about an hour or two.