Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
theseagrows

Honeyed Golden Musk, Rosewater, and Red Sandalwood Atmosphere Spray

A haze of skin, silk, and taffeta.

this is one of those thick and rich honeyed rose scents. it starts off with something kind of nutty. the nuttiness dissipates quickly and then it's deep red rose and as it settles the honey, musk and sandalwood come out. it's one of the more potent atmosphere sprays and a little goes a long way. it gives me a bid of a headache if i spray too much. i really like this one, but am not a fan of that nutty scent in it (not sure what it could be) but luckily it's pretty subtle and does fade. this scent is very warm and romantic, and i think the rose and honey are the dominant notes that tend to last.

Oh my- this is lovely. I agree that it is warm and romantic. It is also pretty foody to my nose, which surprised me. It smells like a plate of honeyed rose cakes with almonds and a halo of golden musk. I'm also reminded by Love, minus the strawberry note.

Oh man, this would totally be at home with the Lace series from DD. I get musky rosewater, silk and taffeta with some red sandalwood as the base. This is decadent, luxurious and sensual. This is wearing a steel bone corset with an absolutely ravishing silk gown with a scandalous decolletage. You get what I'm saying. This is Victorian sensual luxe to the max.

Annnnndddd I may just have to find some. Because this just screams boudoir, in a sophisticated, refined sense.

Oy, Honeyed Golden Musk, Rosewater, and Red Sandalwood indeed. Three beautiful notes. Together, they're a blurry, gorgeous stretch of fabric slipping between the fingers...a red and gold silk and taffeta dress sliding off at the end of the night. Opulent and sexy!