Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Arden Ivy

Midnight at Midwinter Atmosphere Spray

Terebinth pine, fir balsam, frozen sap, blackcurrant, and vetiver.

This was exactly what I was hoping it would be! A dark, woodsy forest scent brightened up by juicy sweet blackcurrant! Everything works so well here. It reminds me of the most inviting woods you can imagine, like when you hug a tree, it hugs you back.

Actually that might actually be a terrifying thing to happen so never mind.

I was debating between this and Blue-Spruce and Snow-Capped Pine for the pine scent I knew for sure I was getting this Yule Season, and I couldn't imagine being happier with my choice.

EDIT: Oh snap I'm the first one! Take that, middle school gym class.

Oh, that's gorgeous! I don't know if my description can do this scent justification, but I'll try. :) It's like being in the best kind of mixed pine and fir forest where the sap has run, yet has frozen. No snow on the ground, just lovely coolness. Somewhere, close by, there's a blackcurrant and vetiver candle that's been out for some time, yet it was burning long enough to spread its lovely sweet yet tart scent through this patch of evergreen woods. I feel like for a moment that I'm inside a fairy tale, and any moment something wonderous may happen, like Lucy finding a lamp post in the woods of Narnia.

Christmas in the dungeon at Hogwarts!

Lots of beautiful fresh pine and juniper notes enclosed by a kind of gritty dark, wet stone. The berry lends a crisp tang as well.

I like this one a lot, and my mom thought my house smelled so good she had me buy one for her. My bottle is mostly warm, slightly smoky/musky veviter with a bit of pine and a hint of berries. It lingers a good long while and is warm and cozy.

Ooooh snap. This one smells like smoky vetiver (the sexy kind), balsam and pine. This is like sexy, manly Christmas. And by that I mean Santa knows if you've been naughty!

To me, this is the olfactory equivalent of screwing under the mistletoe.