Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
puck_nc

Pumpkin Spice Everything Candle

Literally everything!

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: After trying the perfume version of this, I knew I'd want it as a candle. If it's like any of the other BPTP candles I've experiences, it'll be true to the scent and lovely for burning and scenting up a room.

Unlit:The gorgeous blend of spices is right there, perhaps a touch mellower on the cinnamon or a touch stronger on the pumpkin, but the epitome of foody fall.

Lit: Gentle pumpkin spices, again with a slightly stronger presence of the pumpkin. It has the same lovely throw as my other BPTP candles,

Verdict: Very glad I got this one!

Cold sniff of the tealight: All the spices found in pumpkin spice, well blended.

Lit: The spices now feel warm in the air, as though they have been toating gently by a small fire in the hearth. Very pleasant, and nothing at all like a crafts store.

This is more pumpkin-y than I had hoped, but it's quite lovely. Decidedly fall spice, it's excellently blended and true to its name. I've gambled on the pumpkin notes, and I lost on this one. It's just too much pumpkin for me.

More pumpkiny than the other BPTP items and lots of pumpkin spices, definitely allspice, and cinnamon. Smells delicious, and very Fall like.