Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
absinthetics

Pumpkin Spice Everything Atmosphere Spray

Literally everything.

Incredible and everything you thought it would be! Gorgeous pumpkiny goodness that is oh so spicy. More reminiscent than the Pumpkin Floss v5 proto than anything else. Stock up!

When I first sniffed it on the air, it was a dead ringer for Samhain 2006. After a minute or two, it's Pumpkin Queen 2006. Oh myyyyyy.

The spice mix is very much like Samhain, even down to the hint of apples, but it warms up to a rich pumpkin sweetended just enough to make you think that there is some divine cake in the oven. It's not overly sweet or sickly, and it's not cinnamony/gingery enough to be dry and sharp. I love it. If you loved Pumpkin Queen '06, I strongly suggest this to you :)

Definitely what I was hoping for- pumpkin spice it is! I compared this side by side with Pumpkin Spice hair gloss, and I feel like the pumpkin in this one is slightly more like the fresh pumpkin flesh with a lot of spices added, where the hair gloss is sweeter, like pumpkin pie filling. This works better as a room spray because although it is recognizably spicy pumpkin, it is not that fake scent you can get from commercial sprays. Nor is it cloyingly sweet. It's beautiful pumpkin spice and I will use it a lot during October and November, which are when I crave my pumpkin scents.

Pumpkin Spice! I love the pumpkin, the spice, the autumn feel of it. This one is rich, foodie, and so atmospheric. Unfortunately, it totally makes me crave pumpkin all things.