Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
absinthetics

Death on a Pale Pumpkin Atmosphere Spray

And I looked, and behold a pale gourd: green patchouli and white pumpkin with yew berry, black cypress, white sandalwood, spectral niaouli, eucalyptus petal, and dry white mint.

The white pumpkin is a touch sweet and bright. It is only further brightened by the eucalyptus and mint. This Death is certainly aglow with green licking flames, as the label implies.

sweet light pumpkin (fresh!) with eucalyptus and mint with a light patchouli coming out after. I really love this one and would buy a perfume like this one in an instant!

Minty pumpkin. This one is a morpher! On first spritz, there's a note that almost smells like coffee, and then it develops into this minty pumpkin with a touch of woods. I sniffed the atmo spritzer and in the actual just sprayed smell from it smells strongly of coffee. It's pretty light, foodie, and I do love the mint in it.

I think this has JUST become my favorite Pumpkin atmo.

Death on a Pale Pumpkin is so refreshing! The eucalpytus is the standout note to me, with a bit of warm pumpkin beneath it that emerges after some time that is not buttery or as potent since it's a white pumpkin note. The eucalyptus and mint make me think of scents like Odic's Force, Pscionist, and Psnake Oil, so if you enjoyed any of those, you would probably enjoy this one as well. The green patchouli is not like the usual varieties used in scents and is something I'd like to see in another scent with less notes to try to isolate it better.

Thank you to the lovely forumite that gifted me a decant! It's perfect for the hot weather. :heart: