Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lycanthrope

The Pumpkin of Conquest Atmosphere Spray

Grey pumpkin husk and bruised violets blanketed by creeping white mycelium, black mosses, and toxic subterranean mushrooms.

I love violets, but pumpkin goes horribly bad on my skin in most blends. Was most intrigued by this particular scent!

Sprayed in the air and on a small corner of a blanket, this is definitely dominated initially by a squashy, yet warm pumpkin. It's not a cold one, I see the guts and stringy seeds. While violet is listed as a note, I'm not getting that the flower is a dominant player (wolf sad-face). There may be some slight coolness, but I still get a spicy, slightly fruity (blueberry? playing tricks on me with the violet?) pumpkin with a touch of creamy spice. I get a hint of the dry mosses (this is a little oakmoss tinge), but no particular strong mushroom scent.

A slightly cool pumpkin scent. Not quite what I was expecting. I got too many of them, although I can anticipate using these as WONDERFUL Halloween party scenting.

Wish there had been more of a pure violet but pumpkin trounced that idea flat!

Puddin' put a note 'Violet Weenies!' in my order. See, if that actually happens, please go to your nearest ER to treat gangrenous priapism :|.

Sprayed this in the air and wow! To me the first thing that jumps out is strong violet. It's always making my nose twitch a little but it's so good you guys. It's a little bit of a dare I say "sugary violet" after the initial violet fades a little it does bring out the squishy raw pumpkin note but it isn't warm to me. It's very cooling and really atmospheric. I get no spices at all but I do get a tiny mushroomy smell but it in no way is rancid........ It just gives the scent depth.

I am really enjoying this. I even think since the entire scent smells cooling that it can even be used a little in the Winter. I will be using this a lot.

fresh pumpkin with bright violets (not the headache inducing kind) with a tiny bit of fungus. Really pretty and I wish I had a full bottle!

Oh man, this has to be the most sinister pumpkin smell ever. This smells like green pumpkins, violets, and loam. It's loamy, and sinister, and in general it smells like a witches' pumpkin patch.

Very atmospheric, very spooky.

ETA: Because I was describing this to a friend: "It's the pumpkin patch equivalent of the gingerbread house in the middle of the forest. You think its fine, except when you actually THINK about it, you realize how creepy it really is. And then all the subtlety of it all becomes much more ominous."

Edited by zankoku_zen

I get a warm pumpkin with light violet & moss. A good year round choice for me rather than autumn or cool weather. I find it very pretty & not at all menacing but YMMV :D :ghost:

Edited by alterosen