Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
tinyvulture

Child Blessing

Consecrated under the auspices of the Eternal Mother under nine consecutive full moons, this oil was created to protect, bless, and bring the light of good health, happiness, and sweetness into the lives of children and expectant mothers.

As a perfume: nondescript in the vial, but as soon as I apply it to my child's pillowcase, backpack, or soccer uniform, it smells just like cotton candy!

As more than a perfume: I feel like it's all about the ritual. Taking the time to slow down and apply it to my child's possessions, I am focused on them, I feel gratitude and think of all my hopes for them. It is a moment of meditation that, at the very least, helps me feel calm and loving towards my child.

Child Blessing has been my favorite TAL oil to use since my grandson was born in 2015. I used it to annoint his crib and now bed, his car seat in my car, and his play areas. I always wear it in my Gemini scent locket, which I always wear when I'm with him. Both he and I are Gemini and he knows that this is "our" scent locket and he loves to sniff it. The scent is a sweet herbal. Wonderful TAL.