Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zombiewench

Release

Use to break up old conditions and clear the way for positive change.

Really glad I bought this stuff!!

It's minty and herbal, and smells lovely. I put it on my chakras, but I think I'll avoid doing that next time because it made my eyes water!

As for how it works...it's not really a 'right away' oil, but it really helped me work through some big changes going on in my life this past month or so.

It *did* leave me ridiculously drained after. I tried it in the morning, and then a week later I tried it before I went to bed, and both times I felt super drained after about 8 hours or so - so in the afternoon/evening of when I tried it in the morning, and when I woke up I felt it after the time I tried it before bed. So that's something to keep in mind.

I'd be interested to see how it does with candle work, though I don't really need it anymore at the moment.

Reposting my review from the TAL small batch items thread here:

Oh. My. God. I've only used it once, last Saturday. I inscribed a black candle to banish the negativity in my life that holds me back: in particular, fear, guilt, doubt, and anger. Ever since, and even more so for the first few days, I've felt like a new person, with more confidence in myself and my actions than I can remember having before. As though I just know what I'm doing is right, and what I'm supposed to be doing.

So I used Release this morning, and will update later with any other effects.

Today started off with me waking up drained, sad, and grumpy. I didn't want that to be my day, so I figured I'd give Release a shot. It smelled like lemons and mint, and I found the scent to be super pleasant. Kinda zingy.

I used it before climbing into the shower. I anointed myself and thought of things washing away. I made a deliberate attempt to 'wash down and out' in the shower.

I would say that in general I'm one of those people that need to shower 'to get their day started'. I typically feel better after a shower.

This was a little different. I feel almost Zen at the moment. Like super calm. And that's a big difference considering where I was emotionally this morning.

I followed up after the shower with some BTC, so we'll see what the combo ends up being.

ETA: So I ended up feeling drained the next day, which isn't bad but combined with the BTC, it left me a little on Ground Zero, and while I feel the strength needed to sort of re-prioritize my life, it is a big lift.

Edited by zankoku_zen