Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lucius

Lolita/nymphet type scents!

I've been away from BPAL for about a year or so and I'm having trouble finding some scents for inspiration since I haven't been keeping up with LE. I'd like to find some scents that are reminiscent of a seductive young girl in nature. I know there's Lolita (Which I absolutely adore) and Jailbait which I have yet to try. I like the concept behind both, Jailbait is especially interesting. I like the bubblegum with womens perfume for a sort of tainted side. Are there any others sort of sweet and sugary with a dark side to them? Or just sort of a perfume that's both young and innocent but with a sinful side. I'm also curious if Loli Goth would be one anyone would recommend for this, since I've yet to try it.

Also, I have tried some scents inspired by literal nymphs. Does anyone have a list of those? (Any for, er, nymphomanic inspired scents as well?)

Sort of a seductive young maiden is perfectly fine too. I recall some of the courtesan perfumes being a bit like this, but I never managed to grab one.

Something with sort of a 1950s flair might be fun too, since I've been inspired by the old Lolita movie lately.

Basically anything you'd think would fit the bill for very Lolita/nymphet inspired type scents. Thanks!

Edited by Lucius

Welcome back Lucius :smile:

For your bubblegum thing - definitely Jailbait, for sure! For a more grown-up version, try Hollywood Babylon or Aunt Caroline's Joy Mojo. And you might also like to try Courtney (from the Paranorman series) - reviews here - I got more grape-y than bubblegum-y but I was definitely the odd one out there :) If you like rose, then Lilith's Bubblegum and Roses (reviews here) might be worth checking out. Loli Goth is gorgeous - probably just like what you're looking for - but it's very hard to find, so you might want to try the others first :smile:

The BPTP Courtesan blends might be worth checking out - Celeste is a marshmallowy/pinky/vanilla, and from the Eros Inquisition L'Essence de L'Engouement is a beautiful vanilla/pink candy/strawberry/orange blossom blend. And for your naughty ladies - check out The District collection for some lovely fruity blends.

Of course there's also all the lusty blends of the GC - things like Depraved, Debauchery, Wanton, Vixen etc - most of those don't fit your description scent-wise but might be worth investigating :smile:

Jailbait is indeed the perfect scent for this- plus it just smells great! Like cinnamon bubblegum which quickly turns to musk.

Another one would be Vice: A deep chocolate scent, with black cherry and orange blossom. This didn't work on me because I got zero chocolate, it just smelled very, very sweet. Like sugar syrup with a touch of orange blossom. But both the name and the scent sound like what you are looking for.

Also try Lust: red musk, patchouli, ylang ylang and myrrh. It actually smelled very girlish on me, like bubblegum, but corrupted. My notes for it described it as "very sweet with something dirty underneath. Sexy dirty, not earthy dirty."