Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
khemistry

Worm Moon 2014

This is a melding of Victorian Grotesquery and springtime fecundity: mold-crusted dirt, decomposing organic matter, coffin wood, drooping funeral flowers, grave bricks, congealed blood, wreaths of laurel and boxwood, gloomy lunar oils, and cuckoo flower with something moist lurking underneath.

*Gag* :thud: Decaying soil, mold, eck eck, ewwww. I'm sure someone will love this, but it's completely WRONG to me. I did only sniff it wet, can't handle putting this on my body.

In bottle: Ooo! The Laurel is lovely! Call this one Laurel dominant with the other flowers as support. Damp dark soil freshly turned is second, with wood, stone, and the kiss of blood in support. This is a particularly floral worm Moon, but exquisite and well suited to its concept. Wet: Soil dominent on the skin, with the flowers fading into the background. This makes it less unusual, but also vastly better suited to being worn by me. I really do like the way the laurel and what I suspect might be the cuckoo flower play with the grave dirt and wood. I am well pleased. Dry: Soil with a touch of wood.

ACK! Tis one was dark, dank earth. Decaying soil, mold, everything.

Honestly, if you were staging a haunted house, I'd spray this over the front lawn and people would swear there's someone buried out in front.