Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A joyful oil, infused with all the exuberant, triumphant, life-affirming energy of Sol. Can be used therapeutically to combat winter doldrums and treat Seasonal Affective Disorder, and is perfect for rituals that herald the first melts before spring. This Solar oil can be used in all Sol rituals to promote creativity, abundance, happiness, and benevolent leadership, and in all ceremonies that celebrate life.

"This oil contains Tarocco orange essential oil, organic star ruby grapefruit essential oil, steam-distilled angelica essential oil (derived from roots), Roman chamomile essential oil, St. John’s Wort essential oil, vanilla-infused coconut oil, and tincture of yellow rose (petals plucked from the TAL garden during summer of 2012)."

I picked to use Sunlight today, as it is warmer today than it has been in many days here in DC.

I really do enjoy the smell - sweet orange, hint of grapefruit, hint of coconut and a tinge of rose. This is a pretty, sunny blend.

Occasionally, I do get the winter doldrums, but in the cycle of life, its been a hard winter, and I'm ready for Spring. Waiting however, is always the hardest part, isn't it? This makes the waiting easier.

It's sunny, full of energy, and promise. It has some of that soothing energy that Anthelion does, some of effervest solar energy that Leo Stellium does, and seems to sort of meld both together.

This is liquid sunlight indeed.

I have had this oil for some time now but I used it for the first time today. First I am very tired from numerous baby nIght wakings, and on top of it my bipolar depression has been rearing its head. Since wake up I have been struggling. This smells light and energetic, pleasanr. I anointed my top three chakras lightly, and combined this with fortitude and white light to help get through today. Since I did all three in close timing it may be a combination of the three of sunlight but I got a jolt of sort of raw energy and a slight lift of my mood. I can still feel the depression but it is as if a thin barrier is keeping it from overwhelming me. So I call this success.